[RELEASE] [FREE] [ESX] VB-McDonald's (McDonald's Menu/UI)

VB-McDonald's (Menu UI/UX) by VisiBait

Hi! Today I'm uploading a UI I made a long time ago (when my coding skills were poor). I've refactored the code rapidly and I've decided to upload it here. The code is still a mess but I think you'll like the design :)

Previews

![vbmcdonalds23|258x499](upload://dVa8GI4wpfgDLTkyV5g7qYeo6zB.png) ![vb-mcdonalds|263x500](upload://vjwQhfigqZ976EkHUvoofY5oFEh.png) ![vb-mcdonalds4|265x499](upload://28zT8MKjkSCBUWo5tE62xvmcwml.png)

[ DOWNLOAD]

Preview
Download
Note: The MLO shown in the video is NOT included in the script.

[ SUPPORT]

If you have any suggestions, or you need any support to get this UI working, feel free to create a GitHub Issue Ticket in this script's repository.

[ INFO ]

• [ESX] ESX is needed to make this script work. If you have some development skills you can easily convert it to other cores.
  • [Resmon] This script is pretty well optimized (~0.01ms)

This script is not a licensed product. I do not claim ownership of any brand or image/logo used. Copyrights and/or trademarks of any character and/or image used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold in any way.

If you find any bug, feel free to open a issue in my GitHub!

20 Likes

OMG! Very good script and thank for release it free

3 Likes

Muchas gracias guapo <3 :heart:

1 Like

For Free? i would pay for this! nice, keep it up

3 Likes

Looks cool

Nice UX/UI. Great job :heart::fire:

I love it :kissing_heart:

I think i went blind, where is the pricing?

after finishing the order it locks up the character, cannot move or access the chat. donā€™t see any error on client side, i checked the console and see where it was adding up the total.

is it ensure lealtad-mcdonalds or ensure VB-McDonalds ? does it matter? could that be the reason its locking up for me

Where can I find the MLO?

rename it to vb-mcdonalds otherwise it will broken

1 Like

You can purchase here

Love the UI, great release !

Un grande, jaja. Gracias <3

this works great, solves all of my food troubles.

I love this script, the only problem I have is that I added it in the server config, buttt I have to start the server everytime in game or on console. I added restart at the bottom of the resources in config , but still no luck.,

I donā€™t have that issue with this script, but I do with others and it drives me crazy. I have no idea how to fix it. I have noticed on some server they have to run a certain version of resourcesā€¦ UM i do not know what Iā€™m talking about. ā€¦ for example fx_version ā€˜adamantā€™ ā€” in the fxmanafest. there are different versions. I do not get errors like that on my server but on a friends he has to change ā€œadamantā€ to something else everytime. So if I was you I would find a resource/fxmanafest.lua that worked and check the fx_version and change the non working ones to the same versionā€¦ I repeat I have no idea what Iā€™m talking aboutā€¦ just spitballing I hope it helps though. Im just a guy who jams square pegs into round holes until they fit. :slight_smile: good luck. hope someone else smarter can either translate my garbage or give a better solution

no dont worry its not a issue you use what ever you want there but sometimes it do and its not big deal everything works perfectly even if its code written or the letters one all good bro

I am so sorry, it was not the script. I had a letter caps that wasnā€™t supposed to be. The script is beautiful and works great. Any idea on where to get the items though ?