[RELEASE] [FREE] esx_guille_dispatch

Thanks!!

Good work my lil bro

i been following the development! love the way you treat your community helping each other! so as always, awesome work mate! thanks for releasing it free, nowadays everyone is selling everything! so this is so kind by you! Keep up the good work! Congrats!

Thank you for your kind words, a community is a community and if we donā€™t help each other we donā€™t prosper <3

1 Like

Codesign Dispatch is free now?

lol, anything related with cd. keep the hate. o

cd_dispatch_small
How are you gonna tell me this is not similar at all? You obviously ripped off their work, same icons title description symbols. Really dissapointing

No, just look the code, is open source. My dispatch is entirely coded by me and you can see the development process my site. The design also not related with them. What is disappointing are the unsubstantiated false accusations.

1 Like

Well then, mind if I ask where you got the design idea? Not sure how you say itā€™s a false accusation when itā€™s a blatant replica. Please man, itā€™s not hard to be original just do it next time. :slight_smile:

The idea was given by my Disc users, not by a replica or that kind of things, and I can repeat, non related with that dispatch in any aspect

Awesome Release, better that cd_dispatch, that for 50e is shiitt

1 Like

Now copying the idea is a bad thing? Surely you on your server have the same things as on other servers ā€¦

By the way, that the HTML is the same, that it is not the same, the client and server code are not the same, because I have the codesign and I can tell you that it is not the same.

nais bro NAIS. FVCK PAID DISPATCHS FOR 50 CODE LINES

1 Like

Thanks, itā€™s very difficult to read I thinkā€¦

2 Likes

Thats a simple css and html that anione can make the important thing is the code here

2 Likes

Who cares where the idea came from, itā€™s not code designā€™s code. Youā€™re just mad because you probably paid code design and now you can have it for free. I know I am.

Good job @guillerp
Do you have to use a separate alert resource or is it built in?

Itā€™s built in, and thanks < 3

That right there makes me want to use this over the other since it isnā€™t built into that one.

1 Like

Does someone have english translation for the colours in config.lua

1 Like

How to change the keyboards keys?

1 Like