[RELEASE] [FREE] esx_guille_dispatch

At the end of the day, I’m giving constructive criticism. He is releasing unoriginal scripts, I don’t see any unique features. Everyone is hating on cd_dispatch for being 50. But as someone who has many of their scripts, well worth the money and I can see the time they spent creating unique scripts little annoying for anyone to have their work just replicated and released.

Keyboard settings - FiveM - All dispatch controlls there or just change the keymap in client.lua.

it does not change :frowning:

Because the keymap is already registered. Just edit the keymap in your caché or ingame in the fivem control.

Not sure how to utilize the commands correctly? I think this happens whenever doing the commands but I am trying this out but am getting confused on what this is supposed to do exactly. There is no notification when someone steals a car or is /rob supposed to be someone reporting a vehicle being stolen

I do not understand :frowning:

xddddd :smiley:

1 Like

Well if codesign didnt sell 60 lines of code for 50$, this woudnt happen. Also if you paid codesign scritps stop crying about that this was released.

1 Like

wtf xddd

I will send you a config picture

I fixed this, download the last version

UPDATE 1.1

• Fixed delete problems
  • Fixed 0 alerts problem

caray que hablas español y yo gastando mi poquito ingles jajaja, te queria preguntar como puedo cambiar las teclas porque he intentado cambiar pero no funciona, siguen siendo f4, y otra pregunta existe alguna manera de que por ejemplo aparesca solamente cuando tienes el trabajo o estas en servicio? gracias :smiley: muy bueno por cierto

1 Like

Sorry but I have to answer it in English, to delete a keymap you must go to the cache of your FiveM and remove it, but you can also go to controls → fivem → and there you have everything from dispatch. And when you are not on duty the dispatch does not come out.

@@ no me funciona el cambio de teclas ya las modifique, borre mi cache, borre el del server y nada @@

Cache no, fivem data files.

no me rindo no pude jajaja me quedo grande jaja

Looking good, Keep it up

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Are you sure? because I know a much better one