[RELEASE] [FREE] [ESX] Double Job

A double job in esx framework, pretty easy to work, it comes with a configurable timer to interchange jobs (to avoid abuse of it) and a customizable command to change job and show job (if you don’t have a hud for that)

I also added a customizable notification if you don’t use ESX.ShowNotification() and a Webhook to discord to log the people who uses the command and to what changed the job.

It will have updates as time passes, leave a commend here for what should I do next or what the script needs

Preview:

If you can’t see it click in the video below
Preview

Features

• Well-optimized
    • 0.01ms | Idle and In Usage
  • Not ip locked or obfuscated
  • Highly customizable
    • Change notifications
    • Change the command for change the job
    • Change the command for showing the job
    • Added a command for an admin to add a second job
    • Easily changeable on the config.lua
    • & much more

Dependencies:

Download Link:

Github

The code is easy to read and can be easily changed. If you can’t work around the code, you can and ask for help

Screenshots

4 Likes

Download link?

Can you share your menu?

Has not this already been made?

No download

i forgot the download link, sorry

I did it like 2 years ago for an older server, but it seems like you posted first so ill call it like a more optimized remake, ill let the “proper comments” in the post.

Sorry i can’t share it, it’s not mine and I don’t have any rights to do it

Dont know how it is more optimized, but at least something.

See it for yourself bro :wink: thanks in a way, for doing the script but I’m using it for 2 years, I let you the correspond credits for that

No, he cant do that because he rob that from a server and use it from leaks, discusting actitud

Nice Release, but i recommend you to use non leaked stuff like your menu, if you know front-end then you should know how to make your own menu i guess

True, but like you saw, the base is in spanish, I use it for the purpose video.

I did it, I’m on my way to post it

what happen if you go to JobCenter & select a job, will it change your first job? or it will only change Job2 ?

it only changes the first job.

i need a hud for this doublejob

I can create one based of trew hud

is this working in ESX LEGACY?