Preview : Click Here!

Features

• Add as many shops you need
  • Change which type of face apperance are in each shop
  • Change which type of clothes are in each shop
  • You can enable/disable = Markers/3DText/Blips for each shop
  • Change price of each shop
  • Optimized

As every NB script everything is configurable you dont have to touch the code itself

Get it for free on my Github : Click Here!

Update 20.10

Should be compatible with ESX Legacy if not make a issue on github or pull request

Update 21.10

Added Preview
Added a visible price in the menu

Update 27.10

Fixed some bugs
Please download the newest version on the github

9 Likes

Please upload to github if it’s free.

2 Likes

its actually required per forums rules for free releases to be uploaded to forum or github iirc

1 Like

Changed the link to Github :heart: thanks for it i kinda didnt realized :smiley:

1 Like

the code looks simple, not too complicated, I could use it as a specialty store for some items or accessory. Thank you for sharing .

you tested it under v.1.1, v1.2 or esx legacy?

2 Likes

Tested with EXM/1.1 but it should work with legacy and 1.2

If its not working then just message me i will push an update

2 Likes

ok i would test it on 1.2 at the end of the week. Thank you anyway it’s cool of you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its kinda script that i released so the minimum i can do is give support and i will be glad for the feedback

1 Like

yes it is promised i will give you a feedback unfortunately my servers are updated at the end of the week, i must guarantee 100% access for 1000 people per server it is very complicated to manage. But don’t worry I would :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should consider using pollyzones instead of distance checks

you should use the new imports system and comment the getsharedobject

1.1/1.2 are so outdated, no reason to support them. if people want to stay on their outdated, vulnerable versions, they can do 5 seconds of work to adapt it to that.

I just pushed an update for compatibility but i have no way to test it :smiley:

Sorry for it just not having an legacy server setuped

Like never used it but can check it out if i can make it compatible :heart:

Thanks for suggestion

i just want to say one thing people stay on an obsolete basis as you say because they worked hard on their server 3 years - 4 years and that would make too much work to update it on esx_legacy, and frankly say we are doing everything on legacy and the rest, we don’t care. It’s not very fairplay like behavior. We will see how you will do when you work like crazy on your legacy version and it will be obsolete in a few years and a little clown will come and say, we are doing everything for the new version and for esx_legacy we need to share nothing more for them. …

1 Like

fine then, let them have their outdated, vulnerable bases :grinning:

1 Like

Well for a person with basic esx knowledge switching from a old esx to legacy shouldn’t be a problem lol since what change is really not that much when it comes to features, is more about cleaner code and more up to date coding.

1 Like

can you show a preview? does it change the ui for the shops?

hello bro pls how can i install this as i am new to adding scripts to my server pls

Amazing work exactly what I am looking for thank you for making this amazing job.

That’s kinda it I’m using EXM for quite a while now I have my whole system implemented to it so kinda don’t want to move to Legacy just because something new came out