[RELEASE] [FREE] Az_trailer

Group 2 (1)

Love name name LUA Ko-Fi

Installation

curl https://github.com/Azerothwav/Az_trailer

Informations

The az_trail is a script that will allow you to use boat, motorcycle, car, helicopter and plane trailers. But what is the difference with other trailer script that we can already find then? All the positions that your vehicles will adopt on the trailer are dynamic, which means that you don’t need to make a configuration of each position on each trailer.
This script offer you this for free and with a non-encrypted code. I use RageUI to make the trailer store menus but you can totally change to put your own menus since the code is totally open source.

Configuration

A vehicle configuration that can be used as a remoque is present, allowing you to choose which class of vehicle it can accommodate, I made it as simplistic as possible to avoid you spending too much time on it!
Trailer vendors are configurable very quickly in the configuration allowing you also to limit them to certain trades.
Translation in the configuration file for your convenience as well.

Ramp

Because it can be sometimes complicated to access a vehicle that will be used as a trailer, a command is available to install a small ramp that will allow you to access more quickly, it is created only in the customer of the one who installs it to avoid problems of trolleurs, a command can also remove this ramp.
Small novelty which also makes its appearance in this script, the accounting QBCore included. From now on you could totally use the scripts directly also in QBCore, you just have to go in the config to activate it.

Pictures of the script

Cars

alt text

Boat

alt text

Trailer for several cars

alt text

Moto

alt text

Rampe

alt text

Commands

The basic commands present are :

• Attach the vehicle to the trailer
  • Detach the vehicle from the trailer
  • Open and close the access ramp to the Tr2 (one large tow truck for several vehicles)
  • Slide the ramp to access the second floor of the Tr2
  • Install and remove a ramp for easier access to the vehicle

Preview

33 Likes

Qbcore ??? would be great

This is QBCore and ESX ^^,
Sincerely, Azeroth

1 Like

sorry didnt see that i am sorry

1 Like

any help please

1 Like

I think you have a modified version of QBCore notifications, I invite you to remove line 94 and replace it with your system,
Sincerely, Azeroth

well the spam of press E and it dose not spawn a trailer???

You must press enter to take a trailer

1 Like

i did and dose not spawn

is this script can be used also in flights like cargo ?

Yes, you can configure any vehicle to attach other vehicles to it,
Sincerely, Azeroth

1 Like

thank you very much for script and for quick response

1 Like

Nice one, does it sync?

Yes everything is synchronized with the players except the ramp as explained above,
Sincerely, Azeroth

Nice Work , i will test it on QbCore

1 Like

great work dude all tested on QBCore works really well thanks

1 Like

J’en ai pas besoin actuellement, mais je te félicite de ne pas céder à la mode du tout payant… :+1: Dommage que FiveM devienne un business…

2 Likes

Merci, effectivement c’est devenu assez lucratif et les gens en profite, le but de mes scripts est de partager le plus gratuitement pour tous les nouveaux développeurs ou serveur qui n’ont pas les moyens de se payer des scripts qui seront en plus dans la majorité des cas encrypter :sweat_smile:

Merci pour votre soutien,
Cordialement, Azeroth

2 Likes

video?

No video available for the moment but you can see the final render via the pictures or test it directly as it is free,
Sincerely, Azeroth