[Release] [FREE] Aspect-Anticheat

Shared files are executed on both Client and Server, hence the name Shared.

I know. I hate modders and wanted my work to be shared (open source) for other people :slight_smile:

I have and from what I know all the current dumpers do is dumb streamable and client sided files some but I have never heard of them getting a shared file I will look into it tho :slight_smile:

Dumpers get both Client and Shared, because shared is executed on them also. You can just make another config file, and only include it on server for discord webhooks.

1 Like

Shared files are files that are loaded by both the client AND server. Hence the term “shared”. So yes, if they dump, they get the config file.

4 Likes

Hey! First of all, nice Anticheat, but i have one problem.
I use this ressource [Release] Weapons On Back which puts you a weapon on your back. But my Shotgun always gets invisible.
When i stop Aspect-Anticheat, i see the weapon on my back correctly.
Any solutions?

Greetings Nik

I’m having problems, anti cheat banning me without having powers, not using it in the clip and banning it by godmode, player enter the city and receive a ban for no reason! all.

Blacklisted weapons?

Private Message me so I can explain :slight_smile:

thanks for this free release but is there a fix that the vehicle hud isn’t blocked

My bad lol I logged in on my phone and there not the same account

Congratulations on the work but I could have organized the code better.

Then make a pull request on Github with your better-organized code!

then do it.

Lol bro it does nothing to have it org

1 Like

i have an issue that it says there is a symbol in there… the code is laid out strange to me and i get that but just letting you know i cant start the script and always get and error

1 Like

Hold on i need to update the script after I fix it on the github its no longer gonna be updated

This is straight copy of Waveshield leaked version? With little modifications…

how? I clearly mentioned in my github or discord that it was a modified version the only thing That was used was the ban function and that was alterd

what should i change my framework to. i have a 100k or die server and all my files are named for e.g. “vicious-basics” so would i change the framework to vicious or keep it as ESX