[Release] Flywheels Garage V2

hello People this is V2 of the Flywheels Garage i have added more stuff such as ‘New Fence Around The yard New Pumps’ inside is a new work place at the back + new tools ‘Removed’ i have removed the watertank from the back + The collision from the water tank to add more room for cars + i have taken out the the car lift from inside … i hope it brings a better RP for the tow people to use ps the middle bar u can still drive though working on a fix still … if u do find any errors with this map please let me know so i can get a fix done… if there is anything you would like to see next let me know ill see what i can do

Sandytowyard.rar (1.1 MB)

21 Likes

Looks sweet. I’ll give it a try - Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

Why make a new topic for this just use the old one and say that there is a new update for it i don’t see the reason for making a new topic for it

Good work to thanks for the upload

just edit the original file over 3DSMax to add a collision on the bar :wink:

…cause he’s amazing. @xLogicc :heart:

Definitely will throw this into our beta server and see what’s up about it. Thanks!

2 Likes

I have an idea make the back door work as well.

Great release. Thanks!

Which file can I remove so I can keep the scrap cars in the back and the water tower? Pretty much all I want is the gates removed and the interior of the building to be clean like in this mod. But I still want to keep the back vanilla and how it was already. And also great mod!

Hello i was wondering is it possible to add more lights inside. At the ceiling would be great cause when you try to customize colours on a vehicle you cant have a clear view of the colour its kinda dark

i can do that im going to be adding a new update here soon anyways so i will add that in to it

1 Like

Oh god bless ya :wink: that would be amazing out of curiosity are you gonna add interior at the office?

i will be making the office yes at the moment im busy on other ocrp dev stuff so when i get time ill be doing that

Hey so in a server i’m on were gonna use this for an auto shop and would like a lift so if you could could you post the V1 back up please?

when i get some time i will reupload V1 for people to use

Apologies for the ignorance, but what software did you use (if any) to remove the front gate? i’ve trying to Codewalker for days and cant seem to get models/textures to remove and save. i have ideas for this that i’d like to try my hand at! Any help is appreciated and great work on this!

3DS Max

I’m assuming it’s safe to delete these?

if you delete those it will fuck up the whole area around it. AFAIK CW doesnt fully support deleting entities with children so the ymap in that area will turn into the LOD version (shit quality mesh and textures)

1 Like

Ah, I see. Wondering if having so many props loaded below the map will affect performance or not? I’m guessing it’ll be negligible.

EDIT: I deleted the props for science and it seems to have worked just fine

interesting that it worked for you, but there will be no performance loss because those are merely base game props and have proper LODs that were just moved under the map.