[RELEASE] Flashbang

Lazy!

I didnt wanna release this at all at first. I wanted it to die with the rest of my projects but I decided against it. :rofl:

1 Like

It’s a good release, let others change it however they want in the end. Saves you from the tedious work while you did the “fun” part :rofl:

2 Likes

True that, just stick a NOT SUPPORTING ANYONE ON IT. and you should be good :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah thats true.

I hate the fact that i modified the smoke grenade to not deal damage and put people in drunk mod instead :frowning: but yeah flashbang is better i think

1 Like

does anyone know of an animation library and animation name of the player holding his ears?

Just gonna have to look through the animations.

Definitely will have to check this out :thinking: I could commit you some changes to the metas as well n fix those when I have time to look at it, that is if you’d like that or not.

I don’t have the metas directly on the github repo. I have them on the resource download. I am gonna look at putting all the code stuff inside the repo in a bit and gonna switch some code around to remove the ragdolling as someone requested it.

That would allow any commits to the metas or whatever else.

That’s what I would like to see, the rag doll removed and force them in an animation instead, with them holding there ears.

I can only do what the animations allow so I have no idea if I wanna do it today or not.

Yeah, I thought there was an animation for it but I’m not 100% sure, even the animation that npcs do when scared when they crouch down could work.

1 Like

I am about to try it without an animation but make it really hard to see so it doesn’t stop the player from moving but kinda makes it hard to comprehend what is going on.

@CakeArmy_Max
@Scully7402

Which one because I like them both.

I like the first one, but maybe you could use both, have that animation done first then maybe do something like Citizen.Wait(5000) and end the animation then have that after effect for a few seconds.

That seems too long. I want these to be fast so when they are used the point is to get in and deal with the issue fast.

1 Like

Would give you enough time to roll in and cuff them, maybe reduce the delay I suggested to 3 seconds then have the after effect last a few more, this would help de-escalate situations

Update 2.0

1. Added resource file with config file and metas in the github repo for source code purposes.

2. Added config file for stun times and explosion effect radius.

3. Changed the way the effects work on the flashbang. Now there are 2 cycles of the flashbang stun.

why not add a blackout animation considering you’re blinded from the flash

Because a flashbang doesn’t really make you black out. It makes the person have a split second blindness with really bad deafness due to the ear disturbance and really the effective range of a flashbang is like 5 feet.

2 Likes