[Release] FiveM Merch Van

due to the hate on the last upload ( to be honest I didn’t blame ya lol) I am posting my fivem van… this can be added for some fun or what ever you want todo do with it… this is a simple but yet a rare van not seen one about

… this is on 5mods so I will post the direct link …

DOWNLOAD https://www.gta5-mods.com/paintjobs/fivem-van

3 Likes

you are starting to get how to make skins you did a good job hope this post don’t get trashed like the other one

1 Like

I know man as stated I understand why people hated it spose I can only learn from my mistakes

1 Like

Cant wait to see more from you I can’t wait to see how good you are going to be in the future you just need passion for what you are doing.

2 Likes

thanks man means a lot… as stated on the old post iv only been doing it for a few days lol so I can only get better hehe

1 Like

this reminds me of

1 Like

This is a good one :joy:

What a masterpiece.

rumpo3.ytd (155.9 KB)
replace the rumpo3.ytd with this one to fix the spelling mistake on the boxes (it was 4am in the morning when I done this lol)

Meh. I recommend you provide a pack with a bunch of skins instead of an individual release for each skin.

Yeah

1 Like

Now please reskin every vehicle in the game and put the FiveSnail on it.

that’s what im working on just wanted to get a tester to see if people liked my work befor I wasted my time lol

You need to make a blimp skins next time

1 Like

what you want in the blimp skin

IDK Do something cool

1 Like

I got yea

this is just a quick put together il work on it a little more

1 Like

OwO nice

Why is it soo stretched? I know the blimp skin is not really the best to work with but jeez.