[Release] FiveM Identifier Logger | FiveM identifier logger by TIGO

FiveM Identifier Logger By TIGO

I share a simple script that helps capture identifiers. This script helps us to ban people offline or find relationships between identifiers.
As soon as someone presses connect of uses F8, all identifiers are captured to the database.
Make sure this script is always started before your ban or anticheat is started (this will also capture identifiers when someone is banned from your server).

Overview of all captured identifiers

Identifier Type
identifier Steam Identifier
name Steam Name
license GTA License
xbl XBOX Live ID
live Microsoft ID
discord Discord ID
fivem FiveM ID
ip IP

README.md
README.md

Download
Download Resource
Source

This script is not a complex script, but is certainly recommended to install on any server.
(If you do not have an identifier logger installed on your server)

Disclaimer
This resource was created by me with all the knowledge at the time of writing. The request for new functionality is allowed but it does not mean that it will be released. Further development of this resource is permitted.

8 Likes

Getting MySQL Errors

Works great thanks, but can u make it that it overrides the already existing entry of the user? I just pressed connect 3 times on my server and it logs them all 3 instead of updating the existing one. This can get really messy if idk people reconnect or timeout and join back in.

Edit added picture to show u what i meant, joined by my original name first then as “Test” but got failed to get information from server 2 times and now Test is logged in the database 3times with the same name. And Matzbear is still there but all the identifiers are the same except the name. The name logging isnt a bad idea to find people who are trying to be someone else but it gets kinda messy when it makes a new line for every time someone connects.

U need to run the .sql file in your database that is in the resource…

I would recommend making it discord integrated using a webhook so that the logs can easily go into a Discord channel. Otherwise looks like a great release, haven’t tested it though.

2 Likes

thanks very much very helpful

1 Like

I just released an update, this one adds an option where you only record new identifiers.

Config.AddNewIdentifiersOnly    = true

Thanks for the fast release but wil it still update the one that are already in the database?

Edit nevermind, found it!

MySQL.Async.execute("UPDATE user_identifiers

1 Like

Add sql
You not have column

Could you maybe provide clearer instruction for sql file im confused out of my mind.

can someone help me with this

Got it :smile: Thanks for the help

Where do I find the Identifiers at when someone joins

not work for me =/

Nice release Tigo! Works great, however I get the following error in the console when someone logs in, any leads on how to fix this?

Hi, how are you? I want to do exactly the same, but I don’t know how to do it, could you help me?

Hi, could anyone help me to integrate this script into a discord webhook?

I’m getting only the IP and the steam without (license,xbl,live,etc)

doesn’t let me conect to my server it say

connection rejected by server: There was an error loading your character
error code: identifier-missing

i got steam and everything open and keep giving me this error someone help me pls!.

This resource doesn’t work anymore I get no logs of anything