[Release] FiveM for Low End PC"s (2.0)

@cwherry17 Can you release new fivem for low end pc’s cuz this didnt work anymore the citizen files have changed

3 Likes

how ican open five m on weak devies

Yo i just did tried this and i cant load into any server please help

When i replace this file with the original file the trucks and helicopters/Planes are transparent?
anyone know how to fix it?

Hello, I have a problem with this when I put it into fivem folder I can see through some cars they are transparent. Can you help me pease

its not working for my pc i did all the steps right does anyone have a fix?

2 Likes

how do i uninstall/get rid of this? Like, someone send me the default files or something

It does work, you just haven’t followed the steps.

Yes, it is.

Just delete the files you added when installing this mod.

Iam getting 100% CPU usage and just 30% GPU usage and while moving in vehicle at 150+speed screen is freezing pls help me to solve this

the i game folder does not apply to me how can I solve it?

1 Like

is this updated?

whenever i get into a pd vehicle its transparent

my fivem is crashing how to fix

I have an i5 6500, unfortunately with fivem open I am fixed at 100% of cpu use and it is impossible to play on some servers, it is fixed at 100% so I fall fixed in the void in the map that does not load texture, I have everything to a minimum in the graphic settings, if i install this mod i get some improvement in cpu usage? I repeat fps I’m fine, I’m about 100, the problem is CPU usage

The resource was made and intended to do this to reduce frame loss.

With Intel Core Duo E7500 and GT710 1GB can i run it?

No and any mods and things you do, you wont be able mate
just play normal gta5

hi, i just want to ask why the mod only works on gta steam. my gta offline and online is doing fine since i use this mod from 20fps to 60fps but on fivem nothing change, please need help ty.