[Release] FiveM for Low End PC"s (2.0)

how i can unistall it

I do not recommend this, made all of my vehicles see through

delete the files and let fivem re download

how can i switch to normal graphics again?

slt j’ai un itel core 3 , une gt 740m , 4go de ram, et je joue sur wind 10 a fivem mais avec la compatibilité windows 8 lors du chargement de la map ou il ya de la musique j’ai entre 30-40 fps mais quand la map charge soit je crash ou bug in game es se que il y a un moyen d’avoir beaucoup de fps

Is there a way to reverse just that feature where it makes it so you can see it? And have the rest of the features without uninstalling it?

How can i unistall this, ever since i downloaded this, some cars seem to be translucent?

for real? lol just delete the replaced files und update fivem again

Hey! Thank your for this FPS Boost i have now 20 FPS i thank you soooo wery much

Still work?

bro how can remove this mod or disable all changes cuz i want back to normal graphique mode

I have a laptop and these are the specifications of my device
MX330
i7-1065G7
8 GB
The FPS 16 why?

Is there any way to uninstall this

How do I delete this!

Will it stop me from falling through the map?

It helps. I have that problem too and I saw a improvement with that. But if you driver over 70mph, you keep falling. That problem happens on every ESX or any others server with tons of scripts.
I tried to run a server without any resource but the extremely needed, and then I stop falling from the map.
Again, this post will help but there’s not any solution to that but buying a better PC. Sorry

same here

for some reason it wont help my pc

it wokres great

before fps: 45
afterr fps: 70-75

hi can i play fivem on my
laptap :i7 7570amd and 8 ram ?