[RELEASE] FiveM Crackdown game mode and mission generator/creation [BETA]

FYI, new thread is here, along with new link to github to download the latest version:

1 Like

not sure what you mean? there should be resources out there that do that.

Hi, just add that code yourself. Im not supporting that. My developed has finished on this for the time being.

can i strip this down and making zombies missions. i run a new zombie server. everyone is done but i want to make a mission system .

1 Like

Yes you can. Just edit the missions.lua to add the zombie peds instead for the mission. There is code already in the resource that looks for the zombie skin and “buffs”/alters the ped behavior to act more like a zombie, basically similar to how they act in corruptsnail resource.

1 Like

amazing thank you sir

1 Like

Hi. Love your script @ddraigcymraeg. Just have one issue, maybe you can assist? At the moment players are able to exploit this by storing the weapons they get in the missions in their safes/vehicles/house inventories etc. Is there perhaps a workaround for this?

@MidlifeGamingCrisis
Glad you are enjoying it. :slight_smile:
Hmmn, you could try setting one of these to true below… you would need to set the optin settings to true… see OPT-OUT/OPT-IN SETTINGS section. in missions.lua

–Set this to true to remove all weapons and upgrades (Crackdown mode buffs if enabled) at the mission end.
–This should be used with one of the 2 OptIn bove settings set to true, else it will remove weapons from everyone.
Config.RemoveWeaponsAndUpgradesAtMissionEnd = false

–Similar: Remove any previous upgrades/weapons before
–supplying new upgrades/equipment for the mission
–players need to be opted in if OptIn is enabled
Config.RemoveWeaponsAndUpgradesAtMissionStart = false

@ddraigcymraeg thank you for your reply! I have all those settings set to true and it does remove their weapons at the start and end of the mission if they’ve opted in, from their personal inventory BUT it doesn’t stop them from storing it in their house inventories, trunks or personal safes, then the script doesn’t know it’s there and therefore doesn’t delete them. If that makes any sense?

Ah, that would be tricky. Not sure how house inventories safes etc… are tied to the player id…but you would need to have a custom script that checked for the weapons per per safe/house etc… per client (per player) every so many seconds during a mission to remove. Thats not supported by this resource.

Thought as much! Thanks anyway.

would have to make the assets different from the standard ones so they will be deleted when outside the mission radius and delete if stored. or you could make it that they have to get the weapons etc in order to do the mission instead of spawning them, that way the player has the right to own it since they acquired it legally

Hey, great game mode. Can you please point out the money code line?
I’m using dunko vRP and I can’t figure out what code line of crackdown interacting with ESX money. Thank you, much appreciated.

Just look for ESX in the code, you will find it.

fyi… latest is here, with github: [Release] 'Crackdown' Missions System v3 & GitHub for your own missions

Can I make it so they dont have %100 aim and dont miss 1 shot?

yeah, the aiming config is in the missions.lua

where is it in there?

This is the latest thread and latest version: [Release] 'Crackdown' Missions System v3 & GitHub for your own missions

Not far from the top…

--accuracy range of peds, default is 60, max is 100
Config.SetPedMinAccuracy = 60 
Config.SetPedMaxAccuracy = 60
1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

how can I disable juggernauts and reduce the amount of people in a mission?