[release] fivem-appearance

Would like to see clothesshops, barbers etc. :smiley:

2 Likes

Would like to see some kind of character saving. So people can switch clothes easily.

Overall, its worth paying 50$ for this package.

3 Likes

Suggestion: add a CONFIG file, so that we can change the customization command, for example

3 Likes

If you could add wardrobe, and have a predone version for ESX, I would absolutely pay $50+. Theres nothing like this thatā€™s out (quality wise). There are very few character creators that allow for face editing, ive been looking for a week.

until then, im going to work on converting this to esx :smiley:

also, does this allow for eye color changing? Havent looked at the code yet

4 Likes

Yes, changing eye color is possible.

2 Likes

Solid release man, nice job! Hope to see more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally I make it save in sql on esx. Thx man. nice release!!

3 Likes

work of artā€¦ thank you for this clean designā€¦
Love it! Great job OP
i also vote for wardrobe!

2 Likes

Hello, i really like the look of it. I just couldnā€™t understand what this means:

Execute the build script.

yarn build

I have never touched js with fivem before so i dont know anything about it.
Can somebody describe me that please? :smile:

2 Likes

You donā€™t need to build the script yourself, just download fivem-appearance.zip asset on the download link.

2 Likes

Looks amazing! Does this replace esx_skin or esx_skinchanger or none? Thank you!

1 Like

It doesnā€™t replace any of these resources, but provides all needed to replace them by yourself.

1 Like

Gotā€™cha tyvm! Itā€™s possible to use all 3 then at the same time? ^^

1 Like

Of course. But you will have to come up with a way to do the saving. It should not be hard to do so. For example when appearance is created the resource returns a table with skin data. You can simply assign these values to the values used in the skinchanger resource and use the esx_skin save event to save it.

3 Likes

wow this looks awesome!! Canā€™t wait to try it

1 Like

Thank you for this preview!!

1 Like

Good job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool, goos job

Quality release manā€¦great!
how can I make it that when Iā€™m in clotheshop, it shows the built-in customization feature but only the clothes part?
Or when Iā€™m in barbershop, it shows the built-in customization feature but only the hair and beard part?
Or when Iā€™m in hospital, it shows the whole built-in customization features?
Thanks

1 Like

So at the moment I cant seem to figure out the basic of things lol i clone the resource and add it to the [locals] in my five-m resource folder and do ensure fivem-apperance in the server config but when i try to run a export it tells me there is no export and even tho console says it started the resource i am not sure it is even being built any suggestions?