[Release] Fire Station 7 Openable Doors

Hi again!

This time, I present to you a creation of mine from a long time ago, when I was getting into GTA mapping. It was quite handy for me and my friends in the times when we didn’t have an interior of the station.

I had to make some changes to the vanilla models and meta files which may cause problems if you’re already streaming them. The changes also affect the Davis Fire Station, which has openable doors aswell with this resource, although the textures in the back might seem a bit off :smiley:

Screenshots

Fire Station 7 from the outside (door opened)
Fire Station 7 from the outside (door opened)

Download

firestation.zip (5.0 MB)

Please note that this isn’t intended to be used with any other map mods of the Fire Station 7!

Known bugs / issues

• At the back of the building, the textures don’t connect properly, as it was really hard to do so for me at the time I was remapping this. I won’t be fixing it.

License

GNU GPL-3.0

Contribution

Feel free to contact me if you’d like to share your changes and merge them with mine! :slight_smile:

Like the map? Don’t forget to :heart:

7 Likes

You are a God amongst men. Well done.

1 Like

Perhaps not exactly that, but thanks! Glad you like it.

Yo Wasssup Would You Do The Same Thing For Paleto ???

Hey, I’m afraid that I don’t have the time for that anymore. Maybe sometime in the future :smiley:

Hey man, Great release. By any chance do you have any videos as such to guide me off giving the static doors animations by any chance.
Thanks

Not really, but here’s a link to a nice document which has some of the flags you’ll need described:

Legend, Thank you

1 Like

Simple. but i like it :smiley: now my firemen/women can stop those weirdo cat people from giving them cakes :smiley: they need to stay fit B)

1 Like

Hi there, how do i change the text on the front of the building to a London Fire Brigade one? and the logo

Will be in the textures, Am planning on doing this in the next few weeks