[Release] Fire Alarm + Fire Panel Resource

Did you restart your game and your server, and have you tried just the alarm script with nothing else, to make sure it works by itself?

I will try that now and see what happen’s :slight_smile:

Yeah must be clashing with another mod as run it with hardly no mods and worked.

1 Like

When you find out which one it is please let me know and I’ll see if I can make a work around.

1 Like

Its find that one as i have over 200 resources to go through now lol :slight_smile:

So far i have worked out that whatever it is clashing with it makes my hair go green and the worlds graphics all dodgy

Uhh, that’s super strange :laughing:

I have the same issues as Kalbino. Other than that, I have no other issues with the system.

How odd, please let me know if you find out which resource it is.

Can confirm on my end, all the pink boxes is only happening to trees. I’ll play around with stuff this weekend and see what I can figure out.

The change to hair does to save to the database. A server restart with the mods removed puts you back to default.

EDIT - @ChristopherM @Kalbino I have noticed if I start the resources manually then the graphical and hair issues do not happen. Logging out and back in, test the alarms and no green hair or pink trees. I am going to try and auto start the resources last in my config and see what happens.

EDIT 2 - Here is the rage error on enter into PD. It does not show what caused it.

[ 1437672] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/Telemetry.asmx/SubmitCompressed
[ 1484281] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/presence.asmx/GetPresenceServers
[ 1510078] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/GeoLocation.asmx/GetLocationInfoFromIP
[ 1512500] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/socialclub.asmx/GetPasswordRequirements
[ 1590015] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/presence.asmx/GetPresenceServers
[ 1639203] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/GeoLocation.asmx/GetLocationInfoFromIP
[ 1687547] error function called from 0x1415b2794 for code 0x00000000
[ 1688922] Process crash captured. Crash dialog content:
[ 1688937] RAGE error: UNKNOWN
[ 1688953] process exited with -2!
[ 1688953] A game error (at 00000001415b2794) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers.
[ 1688969] If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.
[ 1688984]
[ 1689000]

i done have the problem that you got. but yea

Somehowi invented stealth tec. for my cars…
but same thing. if i start the resaurce manual np works fine

EDIT: it only works for the clients that are already on the server. if anyone logs into the server the stealt tec. is active again.

The green hair and graphical issues happen as soon as the red button is pressed.

@Kalbino @Peter
With the help of @Barren, we isolated the issue, and have pushed a hot-fix, please update! :mascot:

This goes for anyone running Public Beta Version 4.45, please update to the latest version!

The old version has a major flaw in it’s object loader (sowwy), causing serious issues, the new version fixes this.

This is one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen!

Thank you for your hard work and sharing with the community!

2 Likes

i agree this.is awesome
5 stars release

1 Like

ty :slight_smile: first test on my server look good :slight_smile: will keep testing and let you know if something comes up:)
1 question. is it possible to get better img. quality on the control panel. it is nice but a bit hard to read

EDIT: the red buttens

Okay okay, I see very nice!

1 Like

Pass Alarm as a future Release?..

1 Like

Lets hope