[Release] Fire Alarm + Fire Panel Resource

Inferno Collection: Fire Alarm

Build Status

Public Beta Version 4.5

The Fire Alarm resource adds both fire alarms, manual call-points/pull-stations, and fire control pannels into your server. By default, the resource comes with one location, the Mission Row police station, which contains a handfull of call-points, and a control-panel, however, the resource allows and encourages you to add more, though easy to use JSON files.

The call-points and control panel consist of non-networked objects, with each control panel having an openable NUI. From the NUI, the player has access to menu options; when the fire alarm for that building has been activated, the player has the ability to silence the sounders, and/or reset the alarm for the building.

• Location of manual call-points and control panels.
  • Number of call-points per control pannel.
  • Per-panel passcodes for each control-panel.
  • The area within which the alarm can be heard once sounded.
  • Fire/EMS Pager intergration, allowing you to page per-panel tones when an alarm is activated.

Development Showcase Video

Installation Video

Coming soon.

Download Link

Pictures

Check out the Wiki for an installation guide, as well as to find out how to use the resource.

If you have any troubles, suggestions, feedback, etc, please check the Wiki and/or create a new issue on GitHub.

Thank you to our Alpha Testers, and their respective servers and players, for testing this resource:

• RNLAF_GAMING#0322
  • LurkingSpirit #8338
  • <<NL>>wolfblood1445#4764 Tom | DutchGamingsHD15#7193
  • J. Hughesman #6922
  • Ovist#9081
  • FamalamJamalam#0001
  • Beerasaurus - Rex#9371
  • Trevor Cory#7451

The Inferno Collection Team

Team Members

Updates

Public Beta Version 4.5

Added:

• Fire/EMS Pager integration has arrived! Define which tones will be paged per alarm, in the control-panels.json file. If none are defined, default ones set in the client.lua will be used.
  • Control-panels can now have their own unique passcode; set in the control-panels.json file. If one is not defined, a default one set in server.lua will be used.
  • There is now an interaction animation when activating a call-point, and when using a control-panel.
Public Beta Version 4.46

Fixed an issue where the resource was requesting the objects from the server every single time a resource was started, instead of just one time, when the Fire Alarm resource was started. This issued caused intense server strain, resulting in Rage Crashes , and texture issues on large servers (i.e. servers with hundreds of resources).

24 Likes

Omg omg omg omg can’t wait to get home

3 Likes

This is an amazing resource.

Will the next revision also give a message in the panel which manual call point has been done ? or would that be a too hard thing to implement ?

1 Like

We are looking into that, however, it is further down on the list; first we will be adding random alarm events and Fire/EMS Pager Integration :+1:

5 Likes

This resource must be great since @Scott_UK worked on it.

2 Likes

Lmao

Xharacter

1 Like

That would be amazing, the pager script I read about and it looks amazing as well.

I did see a CPR script, that isn’t released ?

That will be part of our upcoming Medical System :mascot:

3 Likes

when an alarm sounds at a building is it sent to a particular job within the server and how does this notification get sent if it does?

There is no notification at the moment, however, as stated, there will be Fire/EMS Pager Integration at a later date.

1 Like

thanks! for the quick reply much appreciated.

1 Like

that is amazing great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmmm anybody else crashing?

Are you getting an error when crashing?

Say’s Rage Error unknown with lots of numbers and saying a crash report is being sen’t to fivem developers.

I, nor any over our alpha testers, or someone I watched install and test the resource has this issue unfortunately. Is your server up-to-date, and have you tried disabling all other resources?

Server is all up to date with latest version 6.3.0 6.2.2 and was all okay as was working on my server and then installed this went to go to pd and crashed as soon as i got close and now as soon as spawn in crash as i am at pd.

I do have a modded pd so unless the resource doe’s not like that so i am going to remove it and then try.

1 Like

The resource adds objects with collisions, so if our objects are spawning inside your modded objects and causing collision issues, that is likely the cause of the crash.

1 Like

Nope was not that i just removed it and tried and crashed again as soon as spawned into the pd. :frowning: