[RELEASE] Fake Plate

Fake Plate

Fake plate system saved in cache.

Features

• Possibility of changing license plates of all vehicles, be NPC or not.
  • Log system with webhook on discord.
  • with the item "fakeplate" it is possible to insert a plate with random numbers and letters that can be changed in the config.
  • with the item "oldplate" it is possible to return to the original license plate so that the vehicle can be stored in your garage.
  • With the possibility of changes in the animation, animation time, items, etc.

Log system discord

Dependencies and Compatibility

• Only compatible with the ESX framework
  • hy_loading optional

Download (Source Code)
Showcase (Coming Soon)
Any bug or comment, let me know.

15 Likes

Nice mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d suggest moving webhook to server since cheaters can decrypt cache and find webhook

Nice script btw

1 Like

i am suggesting to make plate can store the vehicle into garage.
it says you dont own this car.

1 Like

Good job! Nice script

1 Like

wow tysm exactly what i needed. PogU

1 Like

HOW do you use it like how do u change the plates

Fake Plate 1.1

• Translated into english
  • Webhook for the server side
  • Config.hyLoading making hy_loading optional
  • Config.timeStart to modify the time that the script takes to execute the animation and functions

important: the webhook was passed to the server side for greater security, this means that you must manually configure it inside the server.lua if you don’t, the log system will not work.

if you do not configure the webhook on the server.lua this error will appear:
error

Download (Github v1.1)
thanks @Ruqen :grinning:

1 Like

Its cause your garage system is doing a query for the plate. They would have to change it back to the original plate in order to store it.

1 Like

how do you add fake plates

You need to register the items in the database using sql.sql and then get close to a car (regardless of whether the car is yours or not) and use the fakeplate item with the wrench in your inventory.

the wrench check item was not working for me and I fixed it in this way. I don’t know if this problem just happened to me or not.
in server.lua i’ve apply this change :

ESX.RegisterUsableItem(‘fakeplate’, function(source)
local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)
local item = xPlayer.getInventoryItem(‘wrench’).count

if item > 0 then
   TriggerClientEvent('fakeplate:newPlate', source)
else
    xPlayer.showNotification('You forgot a tool!')
end

end)

ESX.RegisterUsableItem(‘oldplate’, function(source)
local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)
local item = xPlayer.getInventoryItem(‘wrench’).count

if item > 0 then
   TriggerClientEvent('fakeplate:oldPlate', source)
else
    xPlayer.showNotification('You forgot a tool!')
end

end)

1 Like

how do i setup the webhook?

Simply. create a channel in your discord server, Right click and edit it, you’ll see a sub section called “integrations” simply create a webhook from their, copy the link and pasted it into the required section in the server.lua

Does it work with es_extended 1.1?

Fake Plate 1.2

• I made the webhook configuration easier on the server side
  • Correction in checking the wrench item in the player’s inventory

line 104 you have the possibility of having a prop in the player’s hand when he starts to change the plate, I leave the correction of the coordinate of the prop in the character’s hand with you

Download (Github v1.2)
thanks @BigYoungOff97

1 Like

Yes, it is functional with the final v1.1 :grinning:

Believe your question has already been resolved, but if you still have any questions, I leave a video that can help you: video

1 Like

this resource works great on esx 1.2 :slight_smile: can confirm no problems just fine, even the webhook integration for control :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey where would I put the export for the keys? Whenever I change the plate I need to hotwire the car. I tried adding it to where the fake plate is generated but I get a error saying no such export exist but it works with all my other car scripts

local plate = GetVehicleNumberPlateText(vehicle)
exports[“onyxLocksystem”]:givePlayerKeys(plate)