[Release] [EUP] Holster & Un-Holster Animation

Simple Holster Animation Script
Hello, This is a simple holster/unholster animation script made for EUP. If your server doesn’t have EUP, you can add ped models to the config file.

When selecting a pistol (Combat Pistol), it removes the component from the holster and plays an animation. Same when holstering it.

Credits
Deziel’s PTTPoliceRadio

Theres not much more to say really, just a script that does what is says.

You Can Download It Here

Happy Policing :wink:

Video Demonstration
https://gph.is/g/aXYmJ8W

7 Likes

While not a carbon copy, it looks like you have taken the some inspiration from the push-to-talk radio script, if you did, crediting the original author would be a good idea.

https://www.diffchecker.com/0t9AenTj

For sure, I will add the credits

This is excellent! Been putting off making something like this myself for some time :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m currently working on another animation like this for a thigh holster, just trying to see if there’s any native anims I can use for it

That release is for ESX, as per the title & description

Does this work for any belt or just a specific one?

All the belts it works with are already on there

is there any way to make the taser one work?

As far as im aware of, no. because of the way the script works, it requires a holster with both the taser in it and without it, and I dont think theres one like that out there. And if there was, im not even sure theres an animation to reach to the taser.

Why is this script marked for deletion? Just wondering @nathangladney, it was a very neat addition to any server

Please Relist

This is a awesome script please make more if you can.

1 Like

Every found one for the Leg Holster??

Unfortunately no, sorry. Will update if I do

okay what are the chances of this happening??

At the moment, not very likely, I have a friend whos more experienced with animations and such helping me on this one. Hopefully though we can get it working :crossed_fingers:.

Is there anything for a taser?