[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

2 Likes

is it easy to get this working with https://github.com/iTexZoz/NativeUILua_Reloaded ??

Is there a way, to remove everything from the stream folder and add these instead?

Cz this EUP has alot, and it replaces lotsss of clothing. The one that im gonna be sharing below, has maybe like 5% of what the normal EUP has. So help would be greatly appreciated.

im working with the creator to release the eup ready to place in the stream folder if you know how to do that then you can download the 8.1 eup stream and place them in there and it should be good too go !

ace code not working to restrict the menu. someone can help??

still want to know this, here the same

You need elements Club :smiley:

the same thing happened to me did you find a fix

Yes my dude u just gotta own Pashto Element Club so u have acces to a HASHkey and then it will work

Have a great day cj

I have a problem with / eup I think it is an abuse to have to pay for this command to work, does anyone help me?

Nice !!

eup still need 15 dollars to work ?

how do i run free or how to get a membership free

Not possible my dude you really need it

Hi I was wondering how to Install Skins and such after I have installed EUP server side and I have Elements Club?
Most of the README Files and such are for LSPDFR. Any Ideas?

what patreon do i need?

15$ to stream clothes

ok thanks

I mean sure buy the Element key and your server looks cool or stick what you have and find a another way to bypass the Key for streaming Cloths Easy

you need to download law and order eup and protect and server eup

Hello,

We are still waiting for help to restrict the eup
The restrict code not working here…

So annyone?