[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

Question - does anybody know how NoPixel edit Peds clothing etc? Whilst keeping the Ped face/features.

so

I want to edit the files. Anyone know how the numbers work with each filename?

2 Likes

Question, when I stream clothing from lspdfr it does not seem to work? Anything need to be done to actually make it work with FiveM?

Hello i payed 15$ and im trying to put eup in my server i have all the filesthat i need but the command /eup dont work i set the registercommand to true but if i try to typ in the game /eup it says invalid command

Can anyone help me

Just packs like this https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/16591-los-angeles-police-department-eup-pack/ shouldn’t they work if i just drag the files into the stream folder?

If anyone needs the updated config file for EUP v8.1 I developed a program that parses the v8.1 ini file and turns it into a eup-ui config file!

welcome to post it here, full credit to you

talk about time-consuming lmao, thanks.

1 Like

Where do I put this?

1 Like

What is that, and why do i need a patreon linked?

What do i need a key for? I made one, but what do i do now? I don’t know how to link it to FiveM.
(I’m new to the whole server stuff, so i’ll need a little guidance.)

Is that in the server.cfg file? Because i don’t have that then? Should i just add the line then?

It says this though

Ok done

What now?

Yes, it is. But what do i have to buy?

So the only way to get access is to it is through the patreon? And if i pay the $15/month thing, do i get access to onesync and stuff to?

check ur native ui make sure its the right one for eup

If it wasn’t the right NativeUI then the Menu wouldn’t work. NativeUI has nothing to do with how clothes and stuff is streamed from the last time I checked

Is there another way to make a eup permission for police&ambulance? I confused when I add command.eup add_ace … in server.cfg

Do you still have to pay monthly to be able to use EUP?

1 Like