[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

eup stream download doesnt work

If only the original poster would update their post, but oh well. Hopefully the link I put up there works for everyone for the time being.

@Mr.Watcher, @tylerForp please refer to my post from 2 weeks ago, you’ll find a functioning eup-stream download link. Cheers

No you don’t

Hay i cant download eup steam, and im a member too the $20

Try the official post. That’s where I grabbed the files from: Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 5.0 Announcement

@SABCMAN65

Which one do i click for fivem server side?

Whenever I use the way-back machine to download the eup-stream I keep getting network errors. Never happened before and I have a more than stable internet connection. Please Help.

Eup Stream folder link:

whats this?

Why is isnt it a folder when i download it? The youtube video i watched showed it being a folder not a single file.

Hey, have you been able to sort the eup-ui alphabetically?

Also, is there any way so that the male clothes is only visible to the male charactes and the same thing with the female clothes? There should be a way but I dont know how to do it.

Do we still need a Patreon subscription to stream these?

why make a mod for fivem that requires a subscription, its stupid

i think its funny how you told everyone the truth about it likely never going to be free but they still ask lol like a bunch of roaches xD

1 Like

This mod doesn’t require a subscription, FIVEM requires the subscription to stream custom clothing. Instead of insulting the mod, educate yourself on the problem. Have a great day.

Exactly. Spectrum people.

you will ALWAYS and forever need the CFX subscription / key in order to stream custom assets… CFX will never ever stop that

incorrect. only if you set your player slots above 10

1 Like