[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

please help it says this
Couldn’t load resource NativeUILua: Couldn’t load resource NativeUILua from resources:/NativeUILua/: Could not open resource metadata file resources:/NativeUILua//__resource.lua.

make sure you don’t have NativeUI in a sub folder

Not: NativeUI/NativeUI/__resource.lua
Should Be: NativeUI/__resource.lua

is bought the license but the outfits are still not working correctly

@NiklasSombrek
Are they working today? If not, please let me know so I can assist you. :snail:

Possible Fixes:
Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 3.9 ALPHA

@Plainthelegend
Yes, you require a Elemental Club Subscription to use EUP.

@duggie126
You most likely need NativeUI, if this does not help please try out one of the following.

1. Ensure that your (server.cfg) contains:
    start NativeUI
    start eup-steam
    start eup-ui
  2. Try a different version of EUP.
    Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 3.9 ALPHA

nice job

hmm hope this works

1 Like

it does as long as you have bought the patreon subscription

Does anyone know how to install it to a zap hosting server because I’ve been trying to put it in mine for over 2 months and no luck I’ve bought the $15 key and it still wont work.

If anyone knows can you please give me a detailed description because at this point i’m pretty sure i’m just stupid.

So now how do i get the custom uniforms and how i can set them up in eup-stream

its for server owners who want to add custom uniforms and other stuff

hello i was just wondering that if i have eup installed to my server already and i pay for the patron membership after will i automatically get the eup skins?

It has been a really long time and it still hasn’t been released yet for free so i don’t think that will be happening soon.

Good script thank you

ummmm why is the download so extremely slow

Did anyone find the fix for the textures being bugged?

Make sure you have elements club

I have Eup on my server everything was working fine. then Boom the menu you pops up but all the clothes are gone. I have element club, i checked my server files and everything good the outfits are there it looks like there not streaming. i checked the resource files and there all good. i don’t know what’s going on, it was working this morning now its not.

FiveM is currently having issues with Patreon, should be fixed within a few hours or more. Patreon already fixed it on their end, you just have to wait till Keymaster refreshes, which is every 6 hours