[RELEASE][ESX]wasabi_mining

wasabi_mining

THIS RESOURCE HAS UNDERGONE A MAJOR OVERHAUL. PLEASE SEE NEW THREAD BY CLICKING HERE

8 Likes

Solid stuff👍🏻

nice release

oi meu nome e joel tenho 18 anos posso entra no teu gta rp

Not bad :+1:

wasabi_mining/server/server.lua:22: attempt to call a nill value (field ‘canCarryItem’) i use limit extended

good job

Not bad :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yeah if this first jobs

I suppose you swap cancarry with
if xPlayer.getInventoryItem(item).limit > x then

Preview? <3
Looks nice though!

For those using an older version of ESX (limit based inventory)

I have updated the script to allow you to set Config.OldESX in the config.lua.

If you’re experiencing canCarryItem error when mining, please ensure you have the latest commit off of github downloaded and Config.OldESX set to true.

I’m not going to test my changes as ESX 1.1 and below is horribly outdated and I’m not going to waste my time with it but if anyone with an older version of ESX still experience issues, please let me know.

There are two video links at the bottom of the original post :slight_smile:

Ah I didnt notise that. Thank you!

1 Like

My pleasure!

hi! you post is very good, what the inventory-hud used?

It’s a version of Linden inventory. I’m unsure if it’s still available on github anymore.

Update: Loops have been optimized and idle usage went from 0.01-0.02 to 0.00ms.

friend " You Are Great " for the mining and fishing , why you don’t offer us the shop script , with the worms , fishing rod and pickaxe in it or maybe for a price we can buy it :slight_smile:

really great script

just have the problem that the script doesn’t work anymore, although nothing has changed since 4 days

unfortunately we don’t know what it is either

have also updated the mining script and ox_lib but unfortunately no more interaction points are displayed