[Release] ESX walkie-talkie as item police and ems for tokovoip

Any images/video ??

1 Like

i use esx_radio but when i press to use radio i can hear everyone in server that was talking at that time

how to switch channel?
Edit: Shift + z

What is the key control to talk in the radio ?

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this scripts <3

Default is CAPSLOCK you can change in tokovoip_script

isnt this literally the same as [ESX] ls-radio | Radio for everyone with TokoVOIP

It actually isn’t same. the ls-radio is purely for CIV or Anyone.
This walkie-talkie here is for EMS and Police Only.

Idk why i’m repeating myself there’s already a description.

Hi, i have an issue with it. Nothing show’s up when i press CAPSLOCK’s key and i have no errors. Also i dont really understand how to set up my teamspeak, if you can show me a screen of yours I would appreciated.

Thx a lot for your help and your work.

When I turn off the radio, the other players stop listening to me. In Teamspeak I can not talk after the disconect of FiveM in other Chanels!

Can you put a video explain

Dude is is the same ls-radio first 10 channel are reserved for police/ems.

1 Like

any option about everyone can use it? add more jobs?

1 Like

looking for a radio like this but for ingame only no Tokvoip? anyone make it standalone non dependent on TokVoip

That’s made for tokovoip, unless you have another voice system to use it’s not possible to lay it on “in-game voice” because the GTA voice chat is coconut.

What if I want to have both ambulance/police radio in order to talk to both police and ems?
Like page up for POLICE and page down for EMS.

I tried editing the code but somehow I always join one of the two chanels everytime. for example when pressing page down = EMS, then page up = EMS again… and not police.

Im using this:
https://paste.ofcode.org/Lzg6UcJKzCMF7zLZHJmrQL

I can still acces the radio without the item, but only the police radio, and it wont let me exit out to “normal coms”

im confused on the SQL part anyone help??

this is the error im getting

Hi, can it be used with saltychat?

If no, how can i make it compactible with saltychat?

1 Like