[Release] [ESX][vRP] sawu_hookers [NSFW]

dude, first off, don’t DM people asking for the same thing. Second, learn.

Make sure you are running the latest version of mythic_notify.

I am.

Dude, shut up

copping out by saying it’s another resource is kinda lame. I already said in my original post I have everything up to date. It’s your resource.

Well, that usually has been the problem here. People not running the latest version of mythic_notify since i am using the new functions from it to draw notifications. Do you get any errors in the F8 Console are all?

well i think just change all the notification back to the default. it will fix it!

No errors at all. It simply just does not let me select a hooker and does not close out of the menu.

Did you rename the resource? Have you done any modifications to it?

Only thing I renamed was sawu_hookers-master to sawu_hookers, would that really make that big of an issue?

1 Like

exactly
change folder “sawu_hookers-master” to “sawu_hookers” and “mythic_notify_master” to “mythic_notify”

no it not. you can check js and it have this
axios.post(`http://${this.ResourceName}/CloseMenu
and
ResourceName: "SAWU_Hookers",
you should start mythic_notify first then sawu resource after that

1 Like

absolutely awesome script bud keep it up, works great no bugs as of yet

Nice thanks for sharing i converted it to vrp

is it possible to add more pimps in different locations?

how to install script ??

When you open the menu you cannot get out. And you cannot select anything else. Can anyone help with this?

1 Like

Nice Work @ stianhje
Fun little script, thanks for sharing. It works great

a hooker still does not close out the menu, just like explanation @justinbeatdown
and i renamed this

axios.post(http://${this.ResourceName}/CloseMenuandResourceName: “SAWU_Hookers”`

to sawu_hookers
can u help?

that not problem. you cant fix it with your js. this only the name folder for stream UI. and this file work fine just check your mythic notify or just remove it to normal notification