[Release] [ESX] UteKnark - Grow weed outdoors [Abandoned]

I have no idea what you mean. Please rephrase the question.

Hello so sorry for my English lv1 I am fr. Here I find this script beautiful but I could not make it work I have well added the items that needed in db I have changed the config Lua but once in play when I want to give myself a server tells me that the item does not exist. Could you help me?

This is outside of UteKnark, and not really anything I can help you with.

If the server tells you the item does not exist, then you have misspelled it somewhere, or it has not taken effect in ESX yet.
Most likely you need to restart your server, because that’s when ESX discovers new items added to the database.

1 Like

oh ok sorry ^^ really ty for this script ^^

2 Likes

how much time do I have to wait for me to grow to stage 6/6

That depends on how it’s configured, but by default, if you’re standing right on top of the plant to tend it as soon as it’s ready to be progressed, it will take 16 hours to grow a full plant.

1 Like

and how to configure it?

what file is it in?

1 Like

lib/growth.lua

Hey do u know why the prop dont spawn?

No. Had I known why, or even been able to reproduce the problem myself, I would have fixed it.

1 Like

work perfectly, big thx for your big work :wink:

its possible to switch tent for water ?! just idea

Glad you like it.

Tent?
I’m sorry, I don’t follow.
What do you mean?

Tend sorry i miss

maybe it an issue with onesync?

Oh, right, to have it cost 1 water to tend the plants?
In config.lua set Config.Items.Tend to whatever item you want.

For example

Items = { -- What items are used?
        Seed = 'weed_seed',     -- Used to plant the weed
        Tend = 'water',         -- Optional item to progress growth cycle
        Product = 'weed_pooch', -- What item is given when you harvest?
    },
1 Like

All the testing I’ve done has been done under OneSync, and I’ve been unable to reproduce.
Besides, the plants aren’t networked. Each client has their own “copy” of the plants.

Thanks for releasing this, adapted mine for vrp, and also made an indoor grow script with it where you have to setup grow lights and fans before planting indoor pot plants with the props from the weed warehouse from gta:o. :+1: :+1:

How would I find out which soil type is which? Can you link like a link to all the grass types or the soils I’ve no idea where the soil codes are coming from.

lib/cropstate.lua

You could put a print in there to see what soil type is what and then just add/remove them for your needs.