[Release] Esx Useful Scripts (Fully Customizable)

Hey guys,
Ever since I’ve been a developer, the small scripts have annoyed me, you have to search forever for the simplest scripts with the right functions. I want to change that now. Im going to pack as many scripts in one box as possible and make them free accessable for you. Its still under heavy development so many things will be added later.

Dependencies

es_extended

Preview

Screenshot 2022-07-13 053529

Recommendations

Notification Script

Download

GitHub

Support

Open a new issue on my GitHub

Or ask under this Release

Features

Enable and Disable of Scripts for your needs
Fully Customizable
HandsUp (Player cant Pull Weapon, shoot or hit)
Point with Finger
Crouch
Infinite Stamina
Ragdoll
NoNPC
/id Script (chat or notification)
/ooc command (out of charakter)

more coming soon

Have fun with it! ^^

If you have ideas of what to add contact me ^^

3 Likes

Hey looks cool! thanks for contributing to the community!
I just created a pull request on the older version of this “pack”
its simillar to your current Version

1 Like

Thanks for the pullreq and helping out ^^, appreciate it, less code and (i think) less loading time!

yep, i somewhat explained the changes in the pull request

1 Like

Consider using RegisterKeyMapping. Using inifite threads consumes to much CPU time

1 Like

How much does it consumes? I always have issues with this matter

Yeah, was very tired Yesterday, I’ve got an pull req already with Keymappings, i’ll improve It and Upload later!

like a lot, Register Key mapping in this script saves round 0.10 ms i think, which is very much compared to other scripts

Ye I uploaded a pull request myself with some improvements. I saw TheRealCasiv2 also uploaded a pull request, there’s some usefull ideas on his code, try to combine both pull requests and you’d have an amazing resource :slight_smile:

yeah, just merged it with a few changes. Thank you very much for helping ^^!

1 Like

Pass, thanks

Fixed it now, it takes less with more scripts, so if you want you can use it now ^^