[RELEASE] [ESX] [UNSUPPORTED] Daily rewards

add a blip onto the map (check some resource that already adds blips and search for addblip in the client code), make a tick loop, draw a marker and check for keypress inside of that marker and then just claim it if the key E is pressed or something
ill give you a code example when i get home

just edit the config and make it so theres only money in there

I should get only 1 time per day,But I can click “Claim” like 100x and more and get free money…
I want whenever someone click claim buttom it gives him money and close the daily menu or says next time after 24 hours

Try my edit Look up.

Ok i’m interested by your example, so i can learn that.

Ok here is my feedback with my edition of the script :

[Edited this edit does not work 100% good. ]

• No dupe issue
  • You could claim reward everyday 1 time
  • If you don’t play in the server the count is still going down (Dunno if wanted)

Having the option to choose if it counts down if the player is on or not would be something good. perhaps if had an option to change the rate of the countdown if the player is online or offline. basically to encourage them to be online.

Edit : After claiming the reward with my edit /

• Players have to claim reward again (They don’t have the reward )
    Then the countdown is started again and stopping at some moment for unknow reason)

Gonna try the update now… :slight_smile:

The script is working 100% I just downloaded and it worked without any edits,thanks so much brother for your script xx

1 Like
local x,y,z = 0,0,0
local bl = AddBlipForCoord(x,y,z)
SetBlipDisplay(bl, 6)
SetBlipColour(bl, 4)
SetBlipSprite(bl, 66)
BeginTextCommandSetBlipName("STRING")
AddTextComponentSubstringPlayerName("Some blip")
EndTextCommandSetBlipName(bl)
while true do
    Citizen.Wait(0)
    if GetDistanceBetweenCoords(GetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1)),x,y,z,false)<25.0 then
        DrawMarker(29, x, y, z-0.7, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1.0001, 1.0001, 1.2001, 0, 255, 0, 200, 0, 0, 0, true)
        if IsControlJustPressed(0,51) and GetDistanceBetweenCoords(GetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1)),x,y,z,false)<1.0 then
            -- get reward
        end
    end
end

sorry for late response, i forgot to reply to you, there’s the example
you can find blip sprites and colors here

Can I set a chance to get each item ?

no, it’s random
but i can whip up a small weight based selection

sounds good , expect update

1 Like

Update!
Changelog:

• Added chances for random rewards

thanks you support on me thanks

1 Like

Hey! Thank you for this script, however i did not change anything but got this when i click “Claim” button:

Edit: tried turning Config.random_rewards_enabled = true to false and it worked so unfortunately the random rewards are broken for me at least :confused:

can you show me your config for the random rewards?

same problem

The error comes if i turn random rewards to true and try to click “Claim” but if i put random rewards to false it works without any problems at all. Would love to find a fix for this but its not necessary. Thank you for this release <3

Thanks for the release!

1 Like