[RELEASE] | ESX-Trailermanager - Store vehicles on Trailer

esx_trailermanager

Put vehicles on a trailer and securily transport them.

Download

Showcase
YouTube

How it works

!Currently just working with the big-trailer (modelname = tr2)!

Just get in a truck and hitch up a tr2 trailer. Now you can go to the rear of the trailer and press E. There you can open and close the ramp or the plateau. Then just drive any car onto the trailer, and go once again to the rear end of the trailer to secure the cars. After you closed the ramp and drove around for a while, you can detach the vehicles by unsecuring them in the menu mentioned before.

Features

• Opening and closing the ramp and plateau
  • securing and unsecuring loaded vehicles
  • server sync (one person can load the cars an other person can unload them without issues)
  • English and German language

Things I will add in the future

• Support for more trailers

If you find any issues feel free to let me know. If you have any suggestions just let me know to

If you want that you dont have to drive the cars on the trailer, but rather they should snap on the trailer on preconfigured positions, I suggest you check out this nice resource: esx_jb_trailer

13 Likes

So this is a edit of JB trailers.

1 Like

Yes I used it as a draft, but in my consent, I think that I changed enough that it is worth a new release.

1 Like

Don’t work for me, trying to tow a Tampa / Tulip, Akuma still the same message :

‘Cannot Tow this vehicle’

Edit : Work when you put every config on False instead of True here but Cars positions on the trailer are … meh … :
Config.SmallTrailerTowListOnly = false
Config.BoatTrailerTowListOnly = false
Config.BigTrailerTowListOnly = false
Config.PjTrailerTowListOnly = false

Haha looks funny, I will work on this later this day. Thank you for your bugreport. And I will shorten the config file, so it is more easy to understand :wink:

1 Like

Hey, I think you downloaded the esx_jb_trailer script. Please note that this is not my script. My script is this: GitHub - TheAimWolf/esx_trailermanager: Put vehicles on a trailer and securily transport them.
I put his resource in, because some maybe dont want to drive the cars on the trailer, but want to simply click a button to attach the vehicle on the trailer. And TanguyOrtegat’s script gave me some great advice of how to work with trailers in fivem. So if you have issues with his script, please contact him on his thread here. I hope I could help you. On this point, I don’t see any issues in my script, but feel free to tell me if something is going wrong :wink:

1 Like

Ok. Got it.

but still a problem :wink:

Release Vehicles doesnt release them, and they are still secured on the ramp :wink:

Hello and first of all great script ! It is awsome for Roleplay Servers so thank you !
Indeed the script works great until the release system
When I check in the console the error it says the following :

So I checked the client.lua and it says :

So here’s my question : Do we need the esx_jb_trailer to make this work ? Any chance to change those lines ?

Ups, that was my mistake. I updated the GitHub Repo. The script doesn’t need anything else than esx. Thank you for your bugreport!

Thank’s ! everything works perfectly !

1 Like

[ script:es_extended] [WARNING] Server callback “esx_jb_trailer:UnlockTrailer” does not exist. Please Check The Server File for Errors! I get this error when I try to lower the top part of the big car trailer.

Hi, please make sure, that you are using the latest version from the github. This was a problem from a previous version, and it was fixed in the latest commit. The Event esx_jb_trailer:UnlockTrailer was replaced by esx_trailermanager:UnlockTrailer. Here is the GitHub: GitHub - TheAimWolf/esx_trailermanager: Put vehicles on a trailer and securily transport them
Hope I could help you

1 Like

Hi is it possible to take multiple trailers and transport the cars? I’m having an issue with that!

Hi,
You should be able to store multiple vehicles on multiple trailers. Let me look into the problem, I will tell you if I could reproduce this issue and fixed the potential bug. Thank you for the report :slight_smile:

Hey, when I open the menu on the back of the trailer the text on mutiple UIs are just dissapearing. Can you maybe tell me how to fix this problem?

before using the menu:

after using the menu:

I dont know how to fix this, but in a few days, i will release a new version with a new ui. this should fix the problem. I will tell you when it is ready

Thank you :slight_smile: