[RELEASE] [ESX] Statusbars Made By Meme!

KK i Can send My old and it Will work!

@PandaProo Hello how do i get off the normal esx_status bars? or the esx_basicneeds one.

just remove the one name statuses but before copy the app.css in Css dir and then put it in the normal esx status and you are GOLDEN! :grinning: And welcome to the community (That was your first post :wink: )

Thank you so much :smile:!

1 Like

@PandaProo Marginaal%202019-04-04%20235650 how do i get the outlines off like the yellow and blue ones? and the notifications like paycheck are coming on top of the bars and you donā€™t see the bottom part

The lines are probably a border-radius

what modificatian shoudl i do for use jsfour toilet?

Ill send My old One tomorow but i think its only till make evebts and in the events you just add status remove i. Think :grinning:

Long time sgo i hade that system

hey Sup how are you ? is there anyway to contact you to we talk ? Discord or something like that?

Send me a message om the forum

I only have health, armor, and voice. The food hunger and all the other bars donā€™t work. Please help.

I Can check for My old basic needs and probably send you that

Yes pls give me that download

just checking around my pc ill look more tomorow

I transfer all yours folders on my ressource and started them with the jsfour-toilet script but it doenst workingā€¦ The hunger and thirst working fine but the poo and pee are not :frowning:
Can you release a complet tutorial to make it work please ?

iā€™m using this basicneed by the way - > https://github.com/TheMrDeivid/ESX_shops_with_bars

You need to add pee and poop to the basicneed you are using.

Sorry for late reply. I will check if i have it still on my pc can help you otherwise.