DISCORD

https://discord.me/fivem_esx

SCREENSHOT

screenshot

DESCRIPTION

Speed radar, tickets speeders.

To do

• Based on speed, how much over the speed limit tickets X amount
  • Sends a bill, instead of automatically taking the money out.
  • The ability to add more spots with different speed limits
  • Add vehicle hash list, so cops/ems can get fined when RPing as a civilian

Known Issue

• If you restart the resource, you’ll need to set everyones job again. I don’t recommend doing any live edits yet…

Requirements

Download

1) Manually

2) Using git

cd resources/[esx]/
git clone https://github.com/ESX-PUBLIC/esx_radars esx_radars

Installation

1. Add folder esx_radars to your [esx] dir
  2. Add this in your server.cfg :
start esx_radars
6 Likes

Lets go,
your the MAN

3 Likes

Legend!!! ESX Devs make the world go round.

4 Likes

Awesome Script mate!!!

Nice, that looks really cool!
Do you mind if I take some of it and add it to my vRP one?

@hypr9xa yea no problem!

Seems to me when this resource is restarted it does not want to seem to work unless i do a restart alltogether – Just had to reset my job and i was good

Yea, I need to change how it detects if they are a cop or not. I’m going to do it by vehicle hash so if a cop is driving a police car he wont get pegged, same with ems.

For now, if you restart the resource you’ll need to set peoples jobs, I wouldn’t do any live edits atm.

• Updated OP.

Okay thank you for the info! Also are you going to add a zones like in 5 meters around the road they can be fined?

I also like the idea of it taking the money right away because people in my server don’t pay the fines lol

I’ll leave the option in to either bill or take it automatically.

Okay thank you [20 char]

This does work…I just have to make pNotify work so that the message pops up… if you observer the money HUD on the top right when you past the radar area…it takes money. Good job.

1 Like

is there a way to make each spot bigger? so it take more of the road? now i need to drive almost on the exact spot where the radar is. so i have to have like 6 radars just to cover 4 lanes wide.

and have to make radars with diffrent speed limits? can i make it KM/H aswell or does it need to be mph?

Looking at the code you could code additional radars using a different name. Then code a second function changing the speed limit and trigger that function from the new radars you added. The code says < 10 in distance so you could change that to a different number. Not 100% sure just looked at the code on my phone at work.

less then 10… then i shulde make it like 30 so the radar is bigger.
well write here when you are not at work.
and then when you got time add a radar in script with diffrent speed .so ppl see how it is made :slight_smile:

Just look at the code. And see how it’s made. I just explained that right above. And how to do it.

okey, sorry im a noob. haha will look at it tomorrow, it is late here in sweden :stuck_out_tongue:

Look at the code, duplicate the code changing names so functions and events are being triggered twice. One for city, one for highway. Change the coords and speed limits to your liking and test.

(20 chars)