[RELEASE][ESX] Standalone Police Uniforms

Hi All,

Here is my initial commit to my standalone police uniforms resource. This resource is the cloakrooms stuff removed from esx_policejob to allow servers to use different police scripts but keep the cloakrooms and customization.

I am aiming to make this cleaner and more effective to use on servers as the script at the moment is very unoptimized and lengthy. Ill be updating it in time.

If you want to contribute to this please open an issue on the GitHub and let me know. Please dont reply to this post with LUA snippets as it just gets confusing.

Installation:

Down the resource from this GitHub and drag into resources folder. Add ā€œstart esx_policeuniformsā€ to server.cfg. Configure to your liking!

In order to create new items in the list you need to create the clothing IDs under the Config.Uniforms in config.lua. Then add the name of the item such as ā€œRemove_Bagā€ to the elements table variable (line 80) in client.lua and add ā€œdata.current.value == ā€˜item_nameā€™ orā€ to the top of the list at line 145.

Images

Have fun and stay awesome!

-Catraz

9 Likes

some pictures or vid will be good.

Added sorry mate I forgot

1 Like

yeah its lookin good now

vrp please

My menu is not like in them pictures but very nice resource :slight_smile:

Canā€™t you make one for doctors?

2 Likes

Hi, nice script! A question please, how to add 2 or more add-on peds? Like swats, or another peds?

1 Like

Nice script!

Can you make on for ambulancejob?

Dude this is not even working

1 Like

it is for me

Sounds like a you problem

Need help?

Iā€™m having problem when i go off duty and on duty or when i set job blip isnā€™t showing.

1 Like

Life Saver! Thank you so much!

he may have a custom one

When I switch jobs or go off Duty it still show the menu any fix or can you update it?

Link for download is not working