[RELEASE]-[ESX] Staff-Menu Coded With NativeUI(Paid)

Custom-Staff-Menu
Created With NativeUI

ESX-ONLY

Player Options{Heal, Comserv, End Comserv, Give Item, Clear Inventory, Clear Loadout, Set Job}

Vehicle Options{Repair Vehicle, Set Me Driver, Delete Vehicle}

Misc Settings{Teleport To Waypoint, Teleport To Coords}

Garage Options{Give Car To Id, Delete Car By Plate}

Money Options{Spawn Black Money, Spawn Money}

Ban Options{Online Ban, Offline Ban, Unban}

Staff Perms{Setgroup Staff}

vMenu Options{Add vMenu To Id}

Discord Logs Included

For a Working Ban System You Should Have Installed this GitHub - RedAlex/FiveM-BanSql: Ban compatible mysql script on your server!

Screen:

You Can Buy The Script Here: https://greeks.tebex.io/package/4574240

3 Likes

You forgot the paid TAG, :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ready !

Its nice! But why does everyone have to make paid stuff to milk out poor esx servers ;/

1 Like

Well I understand you
I’m going to release a free version too

2 Likes

Just wanna be sure here, but have to talked to the authors of what ever iteration of NativeUI you use, if it’s Frazzle, iTexZoz Reloaded version.

Dont hope it’s the RageUI version since it dos not allow usage in paid resources.

1 Like

50 euro for that? I think this menu is worth 15-20 euro maximum…

2 Likes

just do rageui

iTexZoz Reloaded version Was Used

Yeah it was a little too much !
I lowered the price !

2 Likes

The reason she was asking is because iTexZoz’s RageUI’s readme states “No one is allowed to sell resources with RageUI. Necessary actions will be taken if this is the case.”

HOWEVER…

Not only is this not stated in his license, his resource violates FiveM Terms of Service by advertising a VPS system for FiveM servers - one that he owns no less, not the “official” ZapHost.

iTexZoz/RageUI: Github

UPDATE: I should ask for clarification, are you using RageUI or NativeUILUA_RELOADED from iTexZoz?

I used iTexZoz Reloaded version

1 Like

thx man ^^

1 Like

Where did he say the vps system was for FiveM servers?
That isn’t written in the readme nor on the VPS website.

Anyway if you want the autorisation to sell ressources made with the RageUI lib you can dm iTexZoz and figure something out.

After looked your menu functions I still prefer type /command which I think it’s even faster. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

50 euros lmao

30 euro Check the link first !

Very nice work! What about the ms(optimization) of this script?

while menu closed 0.06 ms
while menu opened 0.50 ms
it’s because NativeUI

I mean yeah it doesn’t really matter when it’s open, but I guess you could work a little on the closed menu