[Release] ESX_SPEEDCAMERA (60, 80 & 120 ZONES, BILLING & BLACKLISTED VEHICLES)

It would be wonderful to add a small radar as an object so that it is visible and people who notice it slow down a bit like it happens in real life. Anyway, good job ^^

Hello

I was wondering how can I whitelist certain discord roles from getting speed fines.

Thank You

Hey does anyone got a fix for this? When I get caught by a camera it sends me a bill sent by myself so I pay my own bank at that point?

This fixed my issue with addon police cars. Thank you!!

Would there be a way to find X Y Z cords as I’m fairly new to FiveM and don’t really know what I’m doing. Or possibly some preset blip locations?

You can use this script: Show Coords and Heading (Updated 23/09)

i cannot add more places why? i replace yours but when i restart this resource doesnt show up the blip on the map.

How do I add a props eg photo cart

Easier than that you can add add-on vehicles putting the inside the vehicles.meta of your vehicle addon pack, I replaced the game name with POLICE3 so it is blacklisted by default.

Basically opening the vehicles.meta of the addon vehicle and looking for its game name, you can change it to whatever you want, that is what you need to put in the name of the vehicle, not the spawn name.

1 Like

Hello,
ich habe a Car polamggtr on my Server.
I have blacklisted this car like this:
elseif GetDisplayNameFromVehicleModel(GetEntityModel(veh)) == “POLAMGGTR” then – BLACKLISTED VEHICLE
But this blacklist don´t work.

Did you found a fix? if yes could you share it?

You got to have InteractSound script on your server and put your speedcamera.ogg on its resources\InteractSound\client\html\sounds folder.Then trigger the sound(on speedcamera script) on client citizen thread like this TriggerServerEvent(“InteractSound_SV:PlayOnSource”, “speedcamera”, 0.5)

Also my InteractSound fxmanifest looks like this
fx_version ‘adamant’
games { ‘gta5’ }

client_script ‘client/main.lua’

server_script ‘server/main.lua’

ui_page “client/html/index.html”

files {
‘client/html/index.html’,
‘client/html/sounds/speedcamera.ogg’,
}

When I pay the check you don’t deduct the money anywhere

ensure the banking system you are using and the system being called in the script are the same…

where?

Any solution for work with GCPHONE?

1 Like

I would like to help the community with this amazing script! I have this in 3 servers all from different ESX frameworks, and works flawlessly on all of them.

This is my fully functional Client/main.lua

main.lua (26.5 KB)

server/main.lua

main.lua (1.2 KB)

This has A TON more speedcams around the metro area and a few on the Highways. It is also already converted to MPH!!!

3 Likes

how do i convert it back to kmh, ps thanks for that

would it be possible to make it so that you can have the tickets automatically paid when recieved?