[Release][ESX] Show own id on screen

:mag: :id: See own id on screen

It is a simple script to always have the id on the screen, discreetly and without taking up too much space, it is quite useful for server administrators.

:clipboard: Features

• You can see your ID at any time without pressing any key or entering any command.

:camera: Screenshot

:open_file_folder: Download

Github

:envelope_with_arrow: Discord for private communications.

BlackKaiser#0010

Legal

License

This program Is free software: you can redistribute it And/Or modify it under the terms Of the GNU General Public License As published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 Of the License, Or (at your option) any later version.

This program Is distributed In the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty Of MERCHANTABILITY Or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License For more details.

You should have received a copy Of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If Not, see Licenses - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation.

ShowOwnID - See own id on screen

Copyright Β© 2019 - 2021 FranLopezZ

8 Likes

Github link isnt working, is it perhaps a private repository ?

1 Like

how to move to another location

Sorry, I put it in private to upload and modify and I forget to remove it

change this line in client.main :

miid(1.300, 1.435, 1.0,1.0,0.50, "~b~ID:~r~  ".. GetPlayerServerId(NetworkGetEntityOwner(GetPlayerPed(-1))) .. '', 255, 255, 255, 255)

more or less I think I put it where you say, in case it doesn’t play with this value (1.300) and you get closer

this one should do the trick. i think

Yes, we all have that, but it is not useful to see your own id for example, that’s why I created this

1 Like

sorry not seen the location, the script is on the head …

ok tks

1 Like

Just for your information it has the same issue the id keep going up on the same persion check the picture

I can not know how you have configured your scoreboard, I only say that to me and I suppose that the others that have downloaded the resource works correctly, if you want you can contact me privately and I will help you :grinning:

Hi I will for sure thanks heaps agein for it

1 Like

hello good afternoon, I had a question that has nothing to do with the script but I was surprised how you had configured the HUD script, please if you can tell me how to do it or pass me the script would serve.

1 Like

Good, which of the HUDs do you mean specifically?

the food and thirst HUD

you just need to properly configure this script and adjust it to your liking:

thanks

many thanks

1 Like

I don’t see why you would want to add a script just for 1 small code

`Citizen.CreateThread(function()
while true do
Citizen.Wait(1)

SetTextFont(1)
    SetTextProportional(1)
    SetTextDropShadow(0, 0, 0, 0,255)
    SetTextEdge(0, 0, 0, 0, 255)
    SetTextScale(0.50, 0.50)
    SetTextColour(255, 255, 255, 255)
    SetTextDropShadow()
    SetTextOutline()
    SetTextEntry("STRING")
    AddTextComponentString("~r~Civ ~y~ID: ~w~" .. tostring(GetPlayerServerId(PlayerId())))
    DrawText(0.170, 0.90)`

I have this in my esx voice > client … if anyone is interested I can send you a copy of my client to add
just saves resourse space
civ%20id

4 Likes

Hi, can u send me a copy? Thank you