[Release] [ESX] PostOP Deliveries

This ESX script allows players to work as a PostOP delivery driver! Custom drop-off locations can be added in the config! Below is a full list of everything editable in the config:

• Delivery van
  • Delivery van spawn (with heading)
  • Package pickup location (Main office)
  • Pay per delivery
  • Delivery locations

Support will not be provided. I am using es_extended V1 final (1.2)

Preview Video
Download Now

2 Likes

No disrespect but…this is such a basic script. There are other jobs on the market and even for free for that matter that offer way more functionality.

Driving from point A to B to run to a circle and press E is the old days of FiveM, people want interaction, grab a box, knock on the door, exchange goods an so on.

1 Like

true this as nothing new to offer tbh…

1 Like

Completely understand where you are coming from, and it will more than likely be converted to a free release; however, it comes down to personal preference.

By that I mean, the server that this was originally created for wanted a simplistic approach to their delivery job, and this was the result. They wanted a cut and dry script that was easy for the players and easy to convert any changes that would need to be made.

I do agree that anymore people look for more interactive type scripts, but again, it comes down to what each server owner is looking for.

I appreciate your comment and the constructive criticism! As the server I developed for has shut down, I am revising and releasing scripts I had created.

1 Like

Cool and simple script, We appreciate you listening to our community!

1 Like

would you consider making this a non esx script ?