[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

if it is what I had a while back it should be in the police config

Never found the issue. Decided to ditch esx all together and build a custom framework.

Go to esx_policejob/client/vehicle.lua and do like this so it will use the label in config.lua

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, decided to go with using esx_advancedgarage v1.0 and removing the garage functionality from esx_policejob

Has anyone see the police job when you get paid to deposit items into the armory? For example, the items you take from the criminals?

u need a specific .lua
i think this will help u: Can someone clarify vehicle_names.lua hash question for me?

Hello

Can somebody please help me?!!!. I get my coords, put them in the config file, i restart the server. And nothing comes up. No blue lines, no circles. No armory etc.

I just cant seem to figure out why it’s not showing any markers in my game. I have setup the config correctly. But nothing seems to work. I can arrest people and do everything else, but i can’t get weapons or cars out of the Police station???

you have to change “esx_default_menu” into another esx_default_menu with another design in your esx folder

im trying to get it to where when you go to the garage and open it there is multiple dialogs to click such as lspd,bcso, and sahp could someone help me im not too good at this stuff

you are trying to place the same name that is already set

can any 1 help me with few lines on how to remove police cars when they stroed in police garage ???
cus my problem is that the police car related to the account i acutly buy it fromt he police garage shop
so when the account removed from police job he still have the car licensed to him ty.

import the sql files

Can anyone show me a picture or a very good description of how to change the fine categories? I fount where to edit the fine names and values…thanks :wink:

Can Someone help me with this error ?

Hello. I like to add another police station outside city (at north) with another custom clothes (I have the Fivem patreon). Is there some way to make it?
Thanks!!!

Hi, I have a really big issue at the policejob garage. I can spawn and park cars but as soon as they´re spawned it´s not saying that they parked out. That means I can spawn unlimited cars. The issue is only at the policejob the other garages work. How can I solve this? Thx

Just found my exact issue here Car is only stored · Issue #541 · esx-framework/esx_policejob · GitHub but no solution.

Can you please help me?

Still did not find a fix … it works perfectly except of this garage issue … oh man maybe I need to find another script

Hi, I am having problems with many scripts and I already download new ones and they do the same to me, for example the policejobs not wife, it does not lift anyone, it only works to put in the car and remove from the vehicle, then I have to enter the trunk but enters the trunk and falls to infinity and so a few carry the same animation to lift but does not catch anyone, if anyone has a solution please tell me I’m crazy and trying to fix this.

Is this thread dead?