[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

Do you have any fix for this problem ?

Did you find a solution?

for some reasons my police heli shop shows the police cars and not heli

how would I go about making police automatically go in service when they log on instead of when changing clothing?

Hi I have a problem. I put on the police outfit and the bulletproof and when i press civilian clothes
I only take off the police outfit but not the bulletproof.Does someone know how to fix?

I dont know if you would like this, but i recommend you. I have this script in order to enter in service in police and ambulance

yeah we are using that currently but trying to figure out how to make police, ems, and fire all to go on duty at log in without going to clock in

One thing, do you know how to fix the problem i said? The bulletproof that you cant take off

You will need to set the bulletproof vest to go back to the clothing option that has no vest.

Hey guys. I need a little help.
I would like to do that when you buy a police car, the license plate is written by the server in your own name. Unfortunately, I don’t find anywhere how this should be done. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance to everyone.

Hi guys, Can anybody help me with putting eup vest to policejob? I am already a member of patreon $15. Any help would be appreciated!

i cant import esx jobs.sql file because it says me duplicate entry caution for key Primary

can you help me guys?

can you help i import the esx job.sql file but it says me duplicate entry caution for key primary do you know why

Here is a script in order to put your own plate, like in Andorra.
https://github.com/jonassvensson4/jsfour-licenseplate.
Video:
https://streamable.com/21tia

look this video, is spanish but he explains very well.

I don’t know how to do it. I have to put something, remove… in the config.lua, in the client, i dont know

OK, small problem, Im using a older version of esx policejob, But everytime someone gets on the server they have to be given the policejob again before they can change clothes etc, Any idea how to fix?

Hello, I got a problem with policejob, I really need to fix it. Every time I go to vehicle shop I see the menu for like 1 or 2 seconds and then it disappears and I can’t do anything. The script doesn’t give any error to F8 or server console, anyone can help me with that?

Can someone help me? When I cuffed people they can punch and shoot people and I cant drag need help ty