[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

you would have to do the command /setjob [ID] Police 2

I may be wrong about the number the the end
but try 1-4 and the job will change according to the rank each number is.

is there a newer version of the menu

add when i go the garage is says im not authorized

Anyone can explain well how to create new ranks without the PD get erased from the map? As well as add new outfits for each ranks. Sorry for my broke english.

How can I prevent him from sending false alarms to the police when someone punches the air .
jump brawl alert

Do you have any script from a police boat store

Can someone help me figure out why only recruit and officer Ranks can buy weapons at the police armory but Sargent, lieutenant and boss cant? Please

I do not know how to add clothes to police work if someone can help me I would appreciate it. I have already seen several posts from people who do not know how the issue is going but I do not understand.

The clothes I am trying to add are this: https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/uniformidad-policia-nacional-cnp-seguridad-ciudadana-para-lspdfr-0-4-y-fivem-de-hombre-y-mujer

I am trying to fix the evidence locker. I’ve came across a discovery which really confuses me.

So I made a new job using the exact same code for the stock system and it works 100%, yet the same code doesn’t work for the policejob, so it made me think an item in the job stock is breaking it. I removed ALL items in the database that is in the society_police and it still doesn’t work.

I’ll keep digging but I am honestly out of ideas.

edit: managed to fix it, it looks like it was because of duplicate society in the database

As I can disable this window that appears when I am selecting the car, this makes the menu go away and I get stuck in the garage inside the car.

you need to go into the config.lua file for the job and add the weapons if you want it in the armory like i have in the screenshot

add the vehicle you want in the config .lua file for what the boss and all other ranks can buy

i have that to, cannot do body search to people. Do you fix it allready?

So I recently installed a radial menu for my server, and after installing, the police station blips are completely gone, and I can’t access the player management menu, the armory, nor the outfit changing menu. Any fix?

All blips of my policejob have dissappeared too.

How can I set so both police and ems have blips and can see each other also how do I do weapon attachments and how do I do it so when confiscating it deletes the item

This has been happening for a while and the only fix I can think of is get an older version of police job

Do you have any fix for this problem ?

Did you find a solution?

for some reasons my police heli shop shows the police cars and not heli

how would I go about making police automatically go in service when they log on instead of when changing clothing?