[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

Access denied for command add_principal.
Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:405: @es_extended/server/main.lua:205: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Async’)
stack traceback:
@es_extended/server/main.lua:205: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:391: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:390
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:390: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:405: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:374
[C]: in function ‘coroutine.resume’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:34: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:628: in local ‘cb’
@essentialmode/server/player/login.lua:132: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:374
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:374
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:159: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:144
server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 778 milliseconds
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Resolved live-internal.fivem.net:30110 to 198.18.239.2:30110
Resolved live-internal.fivem.net:30110 to 178.32.9.100:30110
Error resuming coroutine: @es_extended/server/functions.lua:110: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Async’)
stack traceback:
@es_extended/server/functions.lua:110: in field ‘SavePlayers’
@es_extended/server/functions.lua:121: in function ‘saveData’

i need help to this. thanks

how add ammo(munition) for policejob player?

1 Like

dont use number for the name of the car as the script dont like it i found

My cops cant get an alert to downed players how do i add this in
?

I have the full esx pack downloaded from zap hosting. When I go to cuff a player it works, but the uncuff glitches out and freezes/don’t uncuff. Has anyone found an update to fix this? Or do I need a version of this script

If your looking for likes hits fired try shots fired notifications (found here: [Release] Shots Fired Notification)

Hello, may I ask, did you ever find the fix for your police job problem, having no markers?

Could you provide the code you used to fix this error?

no im specifically looking for how to have cops see when a player is downed

How come when I use to handcuff or any other interaction with citizens, no player in the vicinity tells me?
Help please

Config.EnableHandcuffTimer = false

I feel thanks. Although I believe there is more. Because I have the same problem with ambulancejob from the f6 menu for revive tells me that there are no players nearby

Anyone haveing a problem where their config files keep resetting back to default

If your using ZAP hosting or any other hosting and have ESX as a quick plugin installer then uncheck auto-update and force overwrite fixed it for me!

thank you now to figure out the rest

I need help, i can deposit weapons and get them, but when i press enter on the “BUY EWAPONS” button, nothing happend, no error

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the resource but I have one problem that I could not fix.I want handcuffed players to be able to walk, I commented freeze entity section in handcuffed function but they can not still move when players handcuffed.

First problem:
when i press fine button, its not show the money and show like Translate [en] xxxx_xxxxx

Second problem:
When i using police garage all button will show like Translate [en] xxxx_xxxxx.

how do i fix it

Fixed updating esx_billing to the latest version.

You need to add the proper translations to the language file in the “locales” folder.