[RELEASE] ESX PLANTING - planting weed and other plants!

I’m having the same problem. The seed_weed is not usable. I dont know why. I use esx_inventoryhud.

anyone know how to fix this error:

@nilotachi, keep it English please.

I managed to fix that months ago, still have the issue?

you need to make sure you add the picture of correct size, not to big in file size.
try and use this just for an attempt https://imgur.com/dazQyS4
download and name: seed_weed

https://www.mediafire.com/file/av0y0883r6tyw7s/esx_planting.rar/file
I worked with MacieG a couple of months back to get it working with both planting, multiple drugs, and processing trough this script alone.
If anyone wants to use it, feel free. Tought I’d share it with you guys.
Please read the readme, before u attempt to change any of the config.
Thanks to MacieG for the awesome support trough discord, and I hope you guys get use of it!

2 Likes

How do I get rolling papers to smoke the weed when its fully grown

Hi ive jusy installed this to my server.

I cant see no blips on the map and i changed the coords to a place i knew and still no text telling what to do.

Any help please.cheers

Ive installed this script but not getting any joy.

Ive gone to the coords and pressed Y and pressed Y AND even gone into inventory and used a seeds.

In database as {seed_weed} and {weed}

Ive even changed the coords to another place i use and no matter what i do all i get is notification saying wrong place

Any help

Thanks

Anyone know why when it passes a while it stops working and does not plant?

is there a way to make this script where you need a pot and water and the weed seed and then you plant it into the pot and then you have to get watering it and fertilizing it till it gets to 100% and then you can harvest it.

I Have An Error Constantly Coming Up In CMD Anyone know the fix

Error loading script server/main.lua in resource esx_planting: @esx_planting/server/main.lua:7: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’)
stack traceback:
@esx_planting/server/main.lua:7: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/main.lua.

Also im getting the issue where when i drug the item over too use it doesnt let you use it

I have a problem that I finish the planting and it says that I successfully completed it but I didn’t receive the ‘success’ item?

@MacieG can you make this script for nuts,cherrys and more were be nice or can you tell me how i do this

Is possible to remove the questions and just have it with time?

Hi could someone tell me how to change the coords? There are 4 coords and if a change one it doen´t work.

THX

can be modified as pot?

i need sql files

Bro are you doing private script for drugss,am willing to pay,please reply me!