[Release][ESX] Pick Weed

Hello there!

I am releasing this and a couple of scripts I developed for K33NRP, a community I am no longer affiliated with and felt the release of some of my works would benefit some of the ESX servers out there.

This script deviates from the standard stand in a coordinate marker and instead opts for the use of a prop cache to derive locations for picking weed. The code is commented and easy to pick apart for those who would like to either re-use or re-iterate it.

I will not be offering direct support for this script however I will do my best to reply at the earliest convenience on this thread.

Enjoy!

12 Likes

is there a animation for this meaning when you start it your player start picking the buds or something ??

Yes, it does trigger a animation.

2 Likes

Thank you for the release!

Is the plants already planted and you can just go and get the weed/joints or do you have the planting process in there aswell? Will test this tomorrow!

Great release thank you for sharing! :100:

It just checks for the prop, gets closest distance to player and draws the text to interact. It’s quite simple, it uses citizen wait for the the delay before it can be picked again. There is no planting involved. Enjoy!

1 Like

Does it internact with ESX_drugs? it’s a standalone?

2 Likes

If you want the weed effects to smoke/interact than yes, you can use ESX drugs, however comment out the weed location markers as you wont need them (unless you absolutely want them).

If you want it to harvest weed under every attempt check the server side file and the command local luck = math.random(1, 3) and change it to local luck = math.random(1, 1)

1 Like

Lol a remake of Bazookans garbage script XD

Do I press E and I don’t get the marijuana that I made or do you have to do?

I changed to random.
local quantity = math.random (0, 5)

1 Like

why not put RequiredCops ??

1 Like

good script BUT! It’s going over the limit of that said item. What i mean is, in the DB i have it that you can hold 20 only, and you can keep farming infinitly… Any fix>?

Nice script, Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

@tayhd How can I edit script to change plant time and amount of weed collect?

how do we change this so it doesnt detect the weed plants. and just make it specific zones and not near the props?

How do i change the luck to farm the weed ? its says always Nothing found meybe someone els…

How does one find this weed you speak of?

local luck = math.random(1, 1)

if luck == 1 then

local items = { 
        'weed',	
    }

chang local luck = math.random()
to local luck = math.random(1, 1)
doing that gives weed every time you pick

adding more ‘weed’,
under local items = {

adds more weed to the luck chance roll drop