[Release] [ESX] [Onesync] Fines for Police

About :

This script adds a /fine command for police to use.

Ex : /fine [amount]

The amount is pulled straight from the closest player’s bank account.

(does not use esx_billing)

Download

or

Screenshots / Videos :

Requirements :

ONESYNC

ESX

mythic_notify

Enjoy!

8 Likes

Veryyy noice release

Nice dude

appreciate it

Really nice release for RP servers, thank you :smiley:

Why not just use esx-billing, in this script you can only type the amount and it gets directly removed from the players money and it can even make the players accounts negative.
How do you know who you are finnig when you stand close to alot of people?

Why is OneSync the requirement, if 1S support means that any script is automatically compatible with non OneSync anyway?

This is just bad. Sorry…

I moved away from ESX as a whole, I released this so others could build off of it. The reason Onesync is a requirement is that all of the “closest player” calls are server sided. Meaning this is non-lua executable.

The distance check is almost directly in front of you as well. So very slim chance you’d be giving a fine to the wrong person.

What has the coords to do with OneSync?

how to make it work without onesync

It doesn’t require onesync there is no loop, I don’t really know why onesync is in the title.

The only way to call “closest player” server sided is on Onesync. Jesus guys…

1 Like

When I try to fine the closet person, it fines everyone in the server, how to fix?

Are you on Onesync?

Not Sure, how do I check?

Really nice script, was just wondering if i could get some help with making it ID based and not closest person based. So instead of fining the closest person you will have to /fine (id) (ammount) if possible.
Thanks!

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend doing it that way because then cops can just fine someone across map, which i do not agree with.

If you bought Onesync or not? Lol