[Release] [ESX & Non-ESX] LegacyFuel system

Is there a way to change the key for fueling?

can someone help me? the vehicles spawn in with little fuel %

Thank you so much man! I was having this issue and it was hard to find the fix! Thanks again!

Hi! Why can’t I Blacklist cars?

Here is the code:

– Blacklist certain vehicles.
Config.Blacklist = {
“Dilettante”,
“trans_teslams”,
“Raiden”
}

Can you help me? Ty! :slight_smile:

If you’ve found a solution for this, please let me know.

I asked in GitHub too and didn’t got an awnser yet…

1 Like

@InZidiuZ is there a way for me to replace the fuel can by an item ? the inventory system i use (gc-inventory) disable the weaponwheel and add custom item weapon

1 Like

the script needs an update

1 Like

Anyone happen to have an altered version of this working with bt-target?

Im getting a Reliable network event overflow when i pour gas out of jerry cans. Everything else works fine. I will buy a jerry can from the pump and then if i pour it onto the street after like 5 seconds i will get Disconnected with the reliable network event overflow. Does anyone know why this might be happening?

Hello everybody i have this little issue maybe someone does have the same issiue ?
I added a vehicle to the blacklist but i still can fill up fuel.

does someone know where the issiue might be ?

sry for the bad english

2 Likes

have anybody made it to blacklist vehicles you cant refuel with jerrycan? caus i can refuel bicycles

1 Like

Hello.
I have two questions.
I want to make the police and EMS cars not consuming or free refill fuel but it doesn’t work with blacklist (maybe because I have realisticFailure script ?)
The other problem is to make the police and EMS vehicles to start with full tank.
It’s possible?
Thanks!

when refueling with jerrycan fuel is not synced with players. if i refuel it and my friend goes to the car first the fuel is still low. only works if the driver is the one refueling. @InZidiuZ

can someone make it to revert when you press E to refuel, you press G to remove the fuel? people could steal fuel from cars.

its been like this in every server i have played haha , whoever fills it up, then has to sit in the driver seat for it to register, once you have doine this, it will be full for anyone

You are the best!!

Hey i have the Problem that it gets an error : There is no such Export :GetFuel in resource LegacyFuel, anyone knowing a solution?

how to fill up gas

I have this problem were the script works but the text doesn’t show up on the pump i’m at.

But then if I drive away and come back it doesn’t work