[Release] [ESX & Non-ESX] LegacyFuel system

Would like to have the Hud down the middle of the screen, someone has the coordinaten? or an example?
Thank you

Is there any fix for this bug? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9wtQ1anLds&feature=youtu.be&t=55

it’s not a bug ?

if it’s not bug, how to remove it?
i didn’t find any part in code which makes this

Yes there is. Get fuel, this happens when your car is almost out of gas.

Does anyone have a ymap by chance for a fuel pump on the docks near the helipad? I’ve put the coordinates into the fuel script and it shows on the map there is a gas station there now, however when i pull up in a boat i am unable to fill up. Guessing the script requires a fuel pump to work?

of course i know there is that, but i asked which part of code cause this effect, bcs i can’t find it…

The SetVehicleFuelLevel native is causing the effects.

You could try to remove it from it from the SetFuel function, and then disable the vehicle engine when the fuel level hits an X amount, no guarantees though, and I won’t help you with it. @Javierkoo21

1 Like

I keep getting this issue where if there are three people in a vehicle, it wont refuel the vehicle, all parties must step out before it starts to fuel properly.

Hello, I have a problem with Legacy Fuel since today I can not refuel my cars, have done everything reinstalled and deleted, do not know why it does not work at once, config everything looked after

i love the script but for the life of me i cannot slow the refueling rate. i can make It instant or fast… i cant slow it down. anyhelp is much appreciated. ive been working on this 3 hours now

is it possible to add a vehicle as refuel station or tanker car ? or rather does someone know how to do it. i tryed adding the hash frome a car to the pump models but clearly dident work for me.
am i on the right track. any ideas?

1 Like

Hi everyone, I turn “Config.UseESX” on “true” but the player don’t paid :frowning:

same issue

Hi Thank you for the script.
i do have some qustions:

1. where do i disable the miles and Km/h i just need the fuel to be displayed
  2. how can i let the script save the fuel status on the cars so it dont have random numbers on it by parking it in and out again.

Thx

you added this :S but in the current version i dont seem to be able to find it anymore ? inteded ? or am i really missing somehing here

anyone know if theres a way if this can be used for fueling helicopters / boats etc

I use this script but i can’t use any of the planes or helicopters. The engine just splutters. When i disable this script in the config it works. Do i need to blacklist the aircraft and helicopter catagory? If yeah how do i do it?

Im having this strange bug, i donnow how to solve this, i didnt touch anything I reinstalled and keeps happening any help pls?

same here, found a solution?