[Release] [ESX] NL-System | Roleplay HUD CLEAN V0.3.a [PAID]

Hello this is by far the best and cleanest hud i know. es_extended and esx_identity and esx_status addet multicharacter Support after latest legacy update. Maybe you can add that the Hud get loadet after the player choose his character (or Hide it). That would be nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

To make the hunger and thirst bars workins with new esx_status edit line 92:

TriggerEvent(ā€˜esx_status:onTickā€™, data)
TriggerEvent(ā€˜nl_hud:updateStatusā€™, data)

I working at weekend thus function, good idea.

1 Like

New Update (hud)

• Added a new feature to make the HUD appear after the character is typed, so it is not visible when registering and loading.
  • Added esx_status bar remover.
  • Added under minimap HP and Armor bar remover.

now supported ESX Legacy with multichar :slight_smile: @Frosty_Zockt

1 Like

nice thank you very much! :smiley:

Hey there, first of all, i love this hud but for some reason my Hunger and Thirst bar wonĀ“t decrease, and my health bar is after connecting stuck on 3/4 of the bar.

Hello. Please check for this lines on esx_status.

To make the hunger and thirst bars workins with new esx_status edit line 92:

TriggerEvent(ā€˜esx_status:onTickā€™, data)
Change to
TriggerEvent(ā€˜nl_hud:updateStatusā€™, data)

already did that still wonĀ“t work. :frowning:

please send your DC name on PM and i help.

New Update

• Now there is no need to change the esx_status. The script now handles the data retrieval as its own export.
  • Link updated on tebex with new update.

So, If Iā€™ve changed the TriggerEvent(ā€˜esx_status:eccā€¦ā€™) should I go back to the original one?

P.s. I didnā€™t buy it on your tebex but on fivem store and I hope that those money Iā€™ve spent goes to you!

Unfortunately, the accessories I have listed below are only sold on the Tebex website. The stuff in my brotherā€™s store is not mine, probably someone bought it and put it there. I canā€™t be responsible for those versions and I canā€™t give you any information about them.

Where can i position it?
I want it on the right side of the minimap. Like first the bars then the bank etc.

You can positioning on CSS or create div container and move all bars with one div position.

In the next update, Iā€™ll make positioning easier, add the oxygen stripe with automatic disappearance, and add a more precise div definition to make the HUD fit the screen more accurately on other resolutions.

Okay thanks, but we donā€™t know how to do that. Can you give us an example?

Wait and i send updated beta version.