[RELEASE] [ESX] Multicharacter And Spawnselector

That fact that this is free makes the script 10 times better. Good work dude.

1 Like

Possible. But i don’t know css responsive

when someone has a character and they buy a car on that character and then go onto a new one they make that car that they bought on that previous one is also on it, also when people delete a character it kicks the person and it doesnt delete the charchater

check citizenid.

If character deletion doesn’t work, try download it again. I fixed that problem yesterday.

This is great but im not sure how i can create my character cause i dont see anything. How can i fix that?

I’ve said this so much. Apply Readme.md step by step.

ok the character deletion worked but with the cars its still transfers to the new character

identifier > citizenid. Did u understand ?

i did that, didnt work

Registration and creation it’s working well, but every time i log in when i select spawn point, my pg it’s in air and i spawn dead after choose…

it was born dead. But after 1 second it was fixed. You can try to reinstall

I have a fix dm if you need it

would this be a decent replacement for kashactors?

Please help me. When i start server with this it doesnt show me anything just this wall and nothing.

1 Like

If you create a female character, the opening animation will be different (she will receive a flower :rose: XD), so cool!!

I have a question. When I die, it will spawn me to another place instead of the original place, and I will change to the default ped. What went wrong, please help, thanks

i’m updated script, re install and set

config > spawnmanager= true

1 Like

oh, wow, thanks :+1:

The menu for skin creation doesn’t show up I don’t have any errors and I followed the read me I’ve downloaded your scripts with the changes and it didn’t fix it I’m using es_extended V1 Final it completely skips the cut scene and I look like Michal

I was searching for this years. A great Job. Thank you very much.

Could you please help me to solve a little problem I having in my server? When it play the cinematic character is not the character i create it is default mp character how to fix this?

also radio channels not showing and when the player dead respawn is not showing