[Release] esx_merryweather robbery

would love to see some more locations added my players are still playing this. humane labs would be AMAZING!!

Not that hard to customize if you want more locations, I upped the peds from 28-40 and changed the location as well cause we already had another heist at the docks.
Great script btw.

thanks for the comment i need to at least bump up the spawns. yep my peps are going crazy for pve content

Is there a way to adjust this and make it so the peds are visible to everyone, thus making it a multiplayer robbery?

The script works well before I use OneSync Infinity. Now the ped just stop shooting. There are still angry and wanna kick you off but don’t kill you. Is there a problem with OneSync ?

so i cant seem to get anything once completed?

Good job, working, but notifications not showing up:
“attempt to call a nil value (global ‘SendAlert’)”

Sorry for my bad english.

Amazing script^ I made 2 Alt versions of it for esx fbitower and esx crackhouse, is it ok with you if I post them on releases for free? Full credits will be payed to you!

2 Likes

By all means! Go for it, providing that it fall in line with the fivem resource releases standards. Sorry to all that I haven’t been able to help, been away from fivem for a long time now and don’t plan on returning.

I may give replies here now and again.

2 Likes

thank you sir! cheers and happy new year

1 Like

hi, I know it’s been a while, did you sort it out? it’s complicated to have such a good job for only 1 player.

@adamstrench
Hi, it’s a spectacular job, the problem is that the enemies are only seen by the one who activates the robbery, so if you go in a group of friends the others can’t help, any way to solve it? thanks.

Nope never figured it out bro. I had to remove the script because i cant make the enemies show for everyone, but i have other scripts such as Yacht Heist where the enemies do show. Let me know if you ever find a solution as i would LOVE to use this :slight_smile:

pls update black money

how do i fix the payout

do you know how to fix the reward everything works but we arent getting paid

how can i change the reward section

Would have to look. Message me if you see any errors in the console.